Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCACP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCACP Exam®.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,457 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 817 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCACP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls patient-centered ambulatory care, evidence practice, and ambulatory care practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) ® Examination. 780 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the BCACP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCACP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCACP Exam®?
The BCACP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCACP Exam®?
The BCACP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCACP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient-Centered Ambulatory Care - 75%, Translation of Evidence into Ambulatory Care Practice - 15%, and Ambulatory Care Practice Advancement - 10%
BCACP Exam® MCQs (1,457)
Our question bank for the BCACP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 113 questions
- Cardiovascular - 247 questions
- Connective Tissue - 33 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 49 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 289 questions
- Eyes - 37 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 208 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 86 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 48 questions
- Hematologic - 74 questions
- Infectious - 200 questions
- Integument - 155 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 139 questions
- Nervous - 237 questions
- Nutrition - 44 questions
- Obstetric - 51 questions
- Oncologic - 67 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 148 questions
- Pulmonary - 103 questions
- Renal - 83 questions
- Surgery - 21 questions
- Toxicology - 223 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 11 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 84 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 676 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 155 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 648 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 31 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 484 questions
- Classification - 66 questions
- Differential - 301 questions
- Epidemiology - 144 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 139 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 303 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 60 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 63 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 144 questions
- History Physical - 1335 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 502 questions
- Patient Education - 84 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 837 questions
- Toxicology - 171 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1399 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 777 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 55 questions
- Drug Information - 852 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 345 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 86 questions
BCACP Exam® Articles (817)
Upadacitinib is a new FDA-approved second-line agent for treating moderate to severe active rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in patients who have not show ...
Methotrexate is an FDA-approved folic acid antagonist indicated for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis because of its high potency and efficacy ...
Anemia is generally defined as hemoglobin of less than 13.0 g/dL in men and less than 12.0 g/dL in premenopausal women.
Botulinum toxin is a highly potent neurotoxin that is produced from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum.
In 1947, James Hamilton of Yale University published an article on male hormone stimulation as a prerequisite to common baldness after examining 10 ...