Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCACP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCACP Exam®.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,348 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 795 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test BCACP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls patient-centered ambulatory care, evidence practice, and ambulatory care practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) ® Examination. 751 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the BCACP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCACP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCACP Exam®?
The BCACP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCACP Exam®?
The BCACP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCACP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient-Centered Ambulatory Care - 75%, Translation of Evidence into Ambulatory Care Practice - 15%, and Ambulatory Care Practice Advancement - 10%
BCACP Exam® MCQs (1,348)
Our question bank for the BCACP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 112 questions
- Cardiovascular - 217 questions
- Connective Tissue - 29 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 42 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 264 questions
- Eyes - 36 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 178 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 76 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 39 questions
- Hematologic - 64 questions
- Infectious - 174 questions
- Integument - 158 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 145 questions
- Nervous - 253 questions
- Nutrition - 42 questions
- Obstetric - 42 questions
- Oncologic - 60 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 130 questions
- Pulmonary - 92 questions
- Renal - 75 questions
- Surgery - 21 questions
- Toxicology - 182 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 12 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Pharmacology - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 15 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 591 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 145 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 579 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 29 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 407 questions
- Classification - 62 questions
- Differential - 273 questions
- Epidemiology - 134 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 119 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 261 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 45 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 58 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 127 questions
- History Physical - 1185 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 450 questions
- Patient Education - 78 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 739 questions
- Toxicology - 142 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1284 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 665 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 50 questions
- Drug Information - 762 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 284 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 74 questions
BCACP Exam® Articles (795)
Pentoxifylline (PTXF) is a vasoactive agent that improves the flow of blood by reducing its viscosity. It is FDA approved for the symp ...
Brodalumab is a monoclonal antibody approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque ...
Amphetamine is FDA-approved for the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It has indications as a first-line ...
Chickenpox or varicella is a contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV). The virus is responsible for
Cromolyn sodium was derived from furanochromone, khellin, a natural drug product extracted from an eastern Mediterranean herb called Ammi visnaga. ...