Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCACP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCACP Exam®.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,613 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 866 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCACP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls patient-centered ambulatory care, evidence practice, and ambulatory care practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP) ® Examination. 865 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the BCACP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCACP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCACP Exam®?
The BCACP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCACP Exam®?
The BCACP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCACP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient-Centered Ambulatory Care - 75%, Translation of Evidence into Ambulatory Care Practice - 15%, and Ambulatory Care Practice Advancement - 10%
BCACP Exam® MCQs (1,613)
Our question bank for the BCACP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 121 questions
- Cardiovascular - 267 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 58 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 301 questions
- Eyes - 40 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 208 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 91 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 58 questions
- Hematologic - 83 questions
- Infectious - 239 questions
- Integument - 172 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 151 questions
- Nervous - 251 questions
- Nutrition - 48 questions
- Obstetric - 51 questions
- Oncologic - 80 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 163 questions
- Pulmonary - 109 questions
- Renal - 93 questions
- Surgery - 29 questions
- Toxicology - 250 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 113 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 750 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 167 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 21 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 723 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 35 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 554 questions
- Classification - 73 questions
- Differential - 334 questions
- Epidemiology - 177 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 162 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 344 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 71 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 46 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 74 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 181 questions
- History Physical - 1465 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 578 questions
- Patient Education - 88 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 890 questions
- Toxicology - 185 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1495 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 25 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 9 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 813 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 64 questions
- Drug Information - 854 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 368 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 87 questions
BCACP Exam® Articles (866)
The population of the elderly (people more than 65 years old) is around 50 million as per the United States Census Bureau in 2019, and the number i ...
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic gastrointestinal disorder characterized by the regurgitation of gastric contents into the esoph ...
Hereditary transthyretin amyloidosis (hATTR) is an autosomal-dominant disease with variable penetrance in which the peripheral nervous system becom ...
Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, also known as "statins," are used adjunctively to diet and exercise to treat hyperch ...
Modern-day medicine has been revolutionized to be personalized and specific based on individualized specific disease characteristics. Monoclonal an ...