Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,171 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,178 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology practice exam questions, pharmacology shelf assessment questions, pharmacology practice test questions, and pharmacology shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology Examination. 1,104 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology Exam?
The Pharmacology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology Exam?
The Pharmacology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology Exam?
Topics include: The Pharmacology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Pharmacology Exam MCQs (3,171)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 162 questions
- Cardiovascular - 696 questions
- Connective Tissue - 41 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 87 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 518 questions
- Eyes - 81 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 439 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 183 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 102 questions
- Hematologic - 238 questions
- Infectious - 510 questions
- Integument - 197 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 226 questions
- Nervous - 718 questions
- Nutrition - 45 questions
- Obstetric - 83 questions
- Oncologic - 259 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 376 questions
- Pulmonary - 305 questions
- Renal - 234 questions
- Surgery - 122 questions
- Toxicology - 699 questions
- Trauma - 55 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 32 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2023 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 376 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 84 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1693 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 1644 questions
- Classification - 229 questions
- Differential - 688 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 252 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 570 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 154 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 120 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 150 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 30 questions
- History Physical - 3086 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1911 questions
- Patient Education - 91 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1953 questions
- Toxicology - 523 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3241 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 71 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1386 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 22 questions
- Drug Information - 2196 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 528 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 282 questions
Pharmacology Exam Articles (1,178)
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are a drug class FDA-approved for use as antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic agen ...
Historically, thalidomide is best known for its introduction during the 1950s as a sedative and antiemetic marketed to women to treat pregnancy-rel ...
Brexanolone is a drug indicated for the treatment of postpartum depression in adult women. Brexanolone received FDA approval in March 2019. It ...
Pityriasis versicolor, also known as tinea versicolor, is a frequent, benign, superficial fungal infection of the skin. It belongs to Malassezia-re ...
Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) were introduced in the late 1950s for the treatment of depression. However, with the advent of selective serotonin ...