Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam.
We have 1,260 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 718 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. 754 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,260)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 62 questions
- Cardiovascular - 352 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 39 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 202 questions
- Eyes - 19 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 182 questions
- Genitourinary - 61 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 47 questions
- Hematologic - 126 questions
- Infectious - 231 questions
- Integument - 57 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 77 questions
- Nervous - 270 questions
- Nutrition - 38 questions
- Obstetric - 80 questions
- Oncologic - 53 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 208 questions
- Pulmonary - 129 questions
- Renal - 74 questions
- Surgery - 47 questions
- Toxicology - 193 questions
- Trauma - 29 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 73 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 138 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1346 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 103 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 342 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 72 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1140 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 577 questions
- Classification - 83 questions
- Differential - 142 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 25 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 145 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 69 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 19 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 1096 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 629 questions
- Patient Education - 135 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 766 questions
- Toxicology - 146 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1511 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 344 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 46 questions
- Drug Information - 608 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 157 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 61 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (718)
Metoprolol is FDA-approved to treat angina, heart failure, myocardial infarction, atrial fibrillation/flutter, and hypertension. Off-label uses inc ...
Public health officials have ranked the reduction in vaccine-preventable diseases as one of the top 10 public health achievements in the 21 century ...
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are a class of medications most commonly prescribed to treat depression. They are often used as fir ...
Type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) is an autoimmune disease that leads to the destruction of insulin-producing pancreatic beta cells. Insulin is an es ...
Benztropine belongs to the synthetic class of muscarinic receptor antagonists (anticholinergic drug). Thus, it has a structure similar to that of d ...
Magnesium sulfate is a common medication in the hospital setting with a variety of uses. It currently holds many FDA approvals but also has numerou ...
Nerve agents are some of the most deadly and easily employed chemical warfare agents. Given the global threat of terrorism, it is prudent ...
Low-molecular-weight heparins (LMWHs), for example, dalteparin, enoxaparin, among others, are anticoagulants. These drugs are used in the prop ...
Hodgkin lymphoma (HL), formerly called Hodgkin's disease, is a rare monoclonal lymphoid neoplasm with high cure rates. Biological and clinical stud ...
Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) are a drug class that was first released to the market in 1959 as a pharmacotherapy for major depressive disorder ...
Torticollis or twisted neck (tortum collum) of Italian origin "" is a vicious attitude of the head and neck, typically pre ...
Normal human physiological pH is 7.35 to 7.45. A decrease in pH below this range is acidosis, an increase over this range is alkalosis. Metabolic a ...
Cetirizine is an FDA-approved medication for the relief and treatment of allergic rhinitis and chronic urticaria.
Caffeine is a stimulant that has been utilized globally for centuries secondary to its ability to improve mental alertness. As many as 85% of Ameri ...
Chaddie Doerr BSN, MS, CRNA Clinical Instructor University of Louisville Louisville KY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required