Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,238 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 714 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. 740 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,238)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 58 questions
- Cardiovascular - 357 questions
- Connective Tissue - 15 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 36 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 199 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 171 questions
- Genitourinary - 67 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 46 questions
- Hematologic - 115 questions
- Infectious - 227 questions
- Integument - 46 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 79 questions
- Nervous - 268 questions
- Nutrition - 37 questions
- Obstetric - 74 questions
- Oncologic - 55 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 189 questions
- Pulmonary - 130 questions
- Renal - 74 questions
- Surgery - 43 questions
- Toxicology - 174 questions
- Trauma - 23 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 71 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 131 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1274 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 103 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 349 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 67 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1112 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 9 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 42 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 511 questions
- Classification - 73 questions
- Differential - 142 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 19 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 130 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 66 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 38 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 1030 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 553 questions
- Patient Education - 129 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 723 questions
- Toxicology - 136 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1483 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 319 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 46 questions
- Drug Information - 573 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 146 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 60 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (714)
Ethambutol(EMB) has been available to treat tuberculosis (TB) since the 1960s. The original formulation of EMB was a racemic mixture of its L and D ...
Rifampin is an antibacterial agent active against many gram-positive cocci, , and select gram-negat ...
Neonatal respiratory distress syndrome, or RDS, is a common cause of respiratory distress in a newborn, presenting within hours after birth, most o ...
Fibric acids are FDA indicated to treat patients with primary hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia (Fredrickson types IIa and IIb). In a ...
Digoxin is a well-known cardiac glycoside and one of the oldest drugs used today in cardiovascular medicine. It has wide-ranging beneficial effects ...