Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,284 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 727 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Test. 760 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Pharmacology
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,284)
Our question bank for the Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 63 questions
- Cardiovascular - 364 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 41 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 206 questions
- Eyes - 19 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 180 questions
- Genitourinary - 63 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 48 questions
- Hematologic - 123 questions
- Infectious - 229 questions
- Integument - 52 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 78 questions
- Nervous - 269 questions
- Nutrition - 35 questions
- Obstetric - 80 questions
- Oncologic - 53 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 207 questions
- Pulmonary - 134 questions
- Renal - 75 questions
- Surgery - 48 questions
- Toxicology - 192 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 72 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 138 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1346 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 106 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 357 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 73 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1153 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 571 questions
- Classification - 77 questions
- Differential - 155 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 25 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 141 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 71 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 20 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 38 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 1102 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 610 questions
- Patient Education - 138 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 769 questions
- Toxicology - 144 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1527 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 342 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 46 questions
- Drug Information - 615 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 157 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 62 questions
Pharmacology NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (727)
Sickle cell disease (SCD) is a multisystem disorder and the most common genetic disease in the United States, affecting 1 in 500 African Americans. ...
Vasodilators are useful in treating a variety of medical conditions, most commonly systemic hypertension.
According to the FDA, cyclophosphamide is mainly indicated for use in the treatment of malignant lymphomas stages III and IV, as designated by the ...
Cyclosporine is an immunosuppressive agent used to treat organ rejection post-transplant. It also has uses in certain other autoimmune diseases.
Intravenous midazolam is used for the induction of anesthesia and also in the management of acute seizures. Because of its water-soluble ...