Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Surgery Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 337 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 256 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Surgery Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric surgery practice exam questions, pediatric shelf assessment questions, pediatric practice test questions, pediatric surgery shelf exam questions, pediatric qbank questions, and pediatric clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Surgery Examination. 290 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
Topics include: The Pediatric Surgery examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Pediatric Neonatology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Pediatric Surgery Exam MCQs (337)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 185 questions
- Genetics - 20 questions
- Genitourinary - 64 questions
- Growth and Development - 74 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 19 questions
- Infectious - 59 questions
- Integument - 35 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 58 questions
- Nervous - 20 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 31 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 47 questions
- Renal - 20 questions
- Surgery - 91 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 87 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 47 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 127 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 159 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 176 questions
- Classification - 96 questions
- Differential - 207 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 56 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 57 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 29 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 46 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 144 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 366 questions
- Pathophysiology - 140 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 173 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 90 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 126 questions
- Clinical Education - 55 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric Surgery Exam Articles (256)
Pentalogy of Cantrell (POC) is a collection of five congenital midline birth anomalies that present a distinctive challenge for providers ...
Infancy is a period of rapid growth second only to the fetal period. There is a pressing need to optimize nutrition to ensure adequate growth ...
Pyloric stenosis, also known as infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis (IHPS), is an uncommon condition in infants characterized by abnormal thick ...
The liver is the most regularly injured organ in blunt abdominal trauma. Given its large size in the abdominal cavity, it can also be frequently in ...
Fluid management is a critical aspect of patient care, especially in the inpatient medical setting. What makes fluid management both challenging an ...