Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Surgery Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 381 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 289 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Surgery Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric surgery practice exam questions, pediatric shelf assessment questions, pediatric practice test questions, pediatric surgery shelf exam questions, pediatric qbank questions, and pediatric clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Surgery Examination. 318 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
Topics include: The Pediatric Surgery examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Pediatric Neonatology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Pediatric Surgery Exam MCQs (381)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 33 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 33 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 14 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 205 questions
- Genetics - 24 questions
- Genitourinary - 66 questions
- Growth and Development - 81 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 22 questions
- Infectious - 62 questions
- Integument - 41 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 68 questions
- Nervous - 22 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 36 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 55 questions
- Renal - 23 questions
- Surgery - 95 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 101 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 56 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 16 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 148 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 181 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 200 questions
- Classification - 111 questions
- Differential - 226 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 61 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 61 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 34 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 54 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 158 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 413 questions
- Pathophysiology - 159 questions
- Patient Education - 24 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 196 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 107 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 138 questions
- Clinical Education - 63 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric Surgery Exam Articles (289)
Acute abdomen is a condition that demands urgent attention and treatment. The acute abdomen may be caused by an infection, inflammation, vascular o ...
Neonatal sepsis refers to an infection involving the bloodstream in newborn infants less than 28 days old. It remains a leading cause of morbidity ...
The management of neck trauma can be challenging and sometimes overwhelming, as this anatomical region contains many vital structures. These struct ...
The fingertip is the most distal portion of the finger providing the tactile and sensory functions that are then relayed to the brain. It is anatom ...
Medullary thyroid cancer is a tumor arising from the parafollicular cells, or C cells, of the thyroid gland. Medullary thyroid cancer pro ...