Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 283 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 204 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Neurology Medicine Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric neurology practice exam questions, pediatric neurology shelf assessment questions, neurology practice test questions, shelf exam questions, pediatric neurology qbank questions, and pediatric neurology clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Examination. 228 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam?
The Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam?
The Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam?
Topics include: The Pediatric Neurology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Pediatric Neurology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam MCQs (283)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 15 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 21 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 55 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 58 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 60 questions
- Integument - 20 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 46 questions
- Nervous - 294 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 15 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 16 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 33 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 71 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 90 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 155 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 186 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 79 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 59 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 54 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 82 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 320 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 161 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 153 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 68 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric Neurology Medicine Exam Articles (204)
Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) is the most common cause of acute, flaccid, neuromuscular paralysis in the United States. Guillain-Barre syndrome was ...
Stereognosis is the ability to identify the shape and form of a three-dimensional object, and therefore its identity, with tactile manipulation of ...
Aseptic meningitis is a term used to define inflammation of the brain linings, called meninges, due to various etiologies with negative cerebrospin ...
The American Academy of Pediatrics published a clinical practice guideline in 2016 recommending replacing the term apparent life-threaten ...
As the name implies, neurocutaneous syndromes are disorders involving the nervous system and the skin. It is essential for clinicians, especially p ...