Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 489 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 293 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Infectious Disease Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric ID Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric ID practice exam questions, pediatric ID shelf assessment questions, pediatric ID practice test questions, pediatric ID shelf exam questions, pediatric ID qbank questions, and pediatric ID clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Infectious Disease Examination. 314 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam?
The Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam?
The Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Pediatric Infectious Disease examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Pediatric Infectious Disease that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam MCQs (489)
Our question bank for the Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 32 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 77 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 87 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 35 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 19 questions
- Infectious - 549 questions
- Integument - 85 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 37 questions
- Nervous - 82 questions
- Obstetric - 20 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 72 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 42 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 96 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 123 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 276 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 303 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 144 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 193 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 50 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 68 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 24 questions
- History Physical - 526 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 264 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 189 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 228 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 35 questions
- Drug Information - 24 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric ID Clerkship Exam Articles (293)
With the development of acyclovir in the 1980s, there was a vast improvement in the overall survival of these infected infants. At present, th ...
Malaria is a significant global health problem with a substantial disease burden worldwide. In 2019 there were approximately 229 million ...
Smallpox is the first human infectious disease to be successfully eradicated worldwide, and the World Health Assembly certified its global eradicat ...
is among the most common causes of protozoal infections in the United States, and it is also a common cause of sympt ...
Empyema is defined as a collection of pus in the pleural cavity, gram-positive, or culture from the pleural fluid. Empyema is usually associated wi ...