Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Neurology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Neurology Board Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,066 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 551 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Neurology Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Neurologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Neurology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric nephrology prep questions, pediatric neurology review questions, and pediatric neurology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Neurology Certification Examination. 547 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Neurology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Neurology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Neurology Board Exam?
The Pediatric Neurology Board Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Neurology Board Exam?
The Pediatric Neurology Board Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Neurology Board Exam?
Topics include: Mental Retardation; Hereditary; Movement Disorder;, Headache; Epilepsy; Neuroimaging; Neuromuscular; and Neurophysiology
Pediatric Neurology Board Exam MCQs (1,066)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Neurology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 59 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 89 questions
- Eyes - 70 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 31 questions
- Genetics - 247 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 260 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 115 questions
- Integument - 62 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 169 questions
- Nervous - 1115 questions
- Nutrition - 15 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 83 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 62 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 44 questions
- Trauma - 81 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 10 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 60 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 233 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 23 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 302 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 525 questions
- Classification - 113 questions
- Differential - 655 questions
- Epidemiology - 28 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 298 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 186 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 61 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 173 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 363 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 1161 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 588 questions
- Patient Education - 33 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 539 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Treatment Medical - 281 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 6 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 65 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 54 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 57 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Pediatric Neurology Board Exam Articles (551)
A vasovagal episode or vasovagal syncope is the most common form of reflex syncope. Reflex syncope is a general term used to describe types of sync ...
Rodenticides or “rat poisons” are mixed compounds used to eradicate rodents. They are one of the most toxic agents commonly found in ho ...
Uhthoff’s phenomenon (also known as Uhthoff sign or Uhthoff syndrome) is described as temporary, short-lived (less than 24 hours), ...
The radial nerve stems from the posterior cord of the brachial plexus and supplies the upper limb. It also supplies the triceps brachii muscle of t ...
Pediatric abusive head trauma (AHT) most often involves brain injury of infants and young children. Another term for this condition is shaken baby ...