Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Pediatrics® and American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 537 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 303 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Hematologist and Oncologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric hematology and oncology prep questions, pediatric hematology, and oncology review questions, and pediatric hematology and oncology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Certification Examination. 321 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam?
Topics include: Erythrocytes - 13%, Lekocytes - 4%, Platelets - 7%, Hemostasis/Thrombosis - 10%, Bone Marrow Failure - 5%, Transfusion Medicine - 5%, General Oncology Issues - 14%, Hematologic Malignancies - 11%, Solid Tumors - 17%, Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplant - 9%, and Core Knowledge in Scholarly Activities - 5%
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam MCQs (537)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 51 questions
- Cardiovascular - 18 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 17 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 34 questions
- Eyes - 16 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 46 questions
- Genetics - 93 questions
- Genitourinary - 27 questions
- Growth and Development - 19 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 320 questions
- Infectious - 60 questions
- Integument - 49 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 83 questions
- Nervous - 92 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 306 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 23 questions
- Renal - 30 questions
- Surgery - 25 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 27 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 134 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 147 questions
- Causes - 237 questions
- Classification - 38 questions
- Differential - 352 questions
- Epidemiology - 21 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 223 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 287 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 25 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 89 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 182 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 570 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 290 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 276 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 168 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 57 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 12 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 28 questions
- Drug Information - 21 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam Articles (303)
Germ cell tumors (GCT), derived from primordial germ cells, are a diverse group of neoplasms that arise in the gonads (testicles and ovaries) prima ...
The normal adult hemoglobin is a hetero-tetramer consisting of two pairs of globin polypeptide chains: one pair of alpha chains and the next pair o ...
Neurofibromatosis type 2 (NF2) is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by the development of multiple tumors involving the central ner ...
Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome (PRES) is an illness in which a person can present with acutely altered mentation, drowsiness or somet ...
Osteoblastoma is an uncommon benign bone-forming neoplasm that accounts for about 1% of all primary bone tumors and 1 to 5 % of ...