Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Pediatrics® and American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 555 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 309 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Hematologist and Oncologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric hematology and oncology prep questions, pediatric hematology, and oncology review questions, and pediatric hematology and oncology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Certification Examination. 316 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam?
The Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam?
Topics include: Erythrocytes - 13%, Lekocytes - 4%, Platelets - 7%, Hemostasis/Thrombosis - 10%, Bone Marrow Failure - 5%, Transfusion Medicine - 5%, General Oncology Issues - 14%, Hematologic Malignancies - 11%, Solid Tumors - 17%, Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplant - 9%, and Core Knowledge in Scholarly Activities - 5%
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam MCQs (555)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 50 questions
- Cardiovascular - 20 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 21 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 30 questions
- Eyes - 21 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 47 questions
- Genetics - 105 questions
- Genitourinary - 26 questions
- Growth and Development - 30 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 302 questions
- Infectious - 66 questions
- Integument - 67 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 86 questions
- Nervous - 91 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 314 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 28 questions
- Renal - 27 questions
- Surgery - 27 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 146 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 151 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Causes - 241 questions
- Classification - 52 questions
- Differential - 339 questions
- Epidemiology - 24 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 209 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 283 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 104 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 172 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 563 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 285 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 290 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 164 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 59 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 20 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Board Exam Articles (309)
Immunotherapy is the use of drugs (e.g., immunosuppressors), biologicals (e.g., cytokines, monoclonal antibodies, and antisera), vitamins and miner ...
A Mastocytoma is a tumor of mast cells, which are derived from myeloid stem cells and located in connective tissues, predominantly in the skin ...
Pilocytic astrocytoma (PCA), previously known as cystic cerebellar astrocytoma or juvenile pilocytic astrocytoma, was first described in 1931 ...
The human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is one of the most common viruses to infect children worldwide and increasingly is recognized ...
The spleen is a hematopoietic organ that filters and removes aging blood products and aids in immunity against incapsulated bacterial organisms. Sp ...