Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The American Board of Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Surgery Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 521 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 307 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric surgery prep questions, pediatric surgery review questions, and pediatric surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Surgery Examination. 342 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
The Pediatric Surgery Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Surgery Exam?
Topics include: General Pediatrics - 55%, CC, Preop, and Postop - 12%, Pediatrics - 10%, Trauma - 11%, and Tumors 12%
Pediatric Surgery Exam MCQs (521)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 65 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 63 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 20 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 262 questions
- Genetics - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 94 questions
- Growth and Development - 161 questions
- Gynecologic - 11 questions
- Hematologic - 22 questions
- Infectious - 60 questions
- Integument - 42 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 76 questions
- Nervous - 28 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 51 questions
- Pulmonary - 87 questions
- Renal - 34 questions
- Surgery - 150 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 99 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 62 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 201 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 236 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 220 questions
- Classification - 108 questions
- Differential - 348 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 77 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 77 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 67 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 72 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 264 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 552 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 194 questions
- Patient Education - 23 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 275 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 145 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 248 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 64 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric Surgery Exam Articles (307)
Surgical access to the trachea has been in practice since ancient times, but the modern era of tracheostomy started with Armand Trousseau, who used ...
Peripheral venous access is a hallmark of resuscitation in patients of all ages. Ideal sites for venous catheterization are easy to access and ...
Rectal foreign bodies (RFB) are not new to medical literature. One of the earliest examples of rectal foreign bodies (RFBs) ever rep ...
Bronchospasm characteristically presents as smooth muscle constriction of the small airways. Clinically this manifests as wheezing. The pediatric p ...
Umbilical hernia presents as a bulge at the site of the umbilicus. It is a common finding during routine well-baby visits for the first few months ...