Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neuropathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Pathology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neuropathology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 249 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 177 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neuropatholgy Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neuropatholgist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neuropathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neuropathology prep questions, neuropathology review questions, and neuropathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neuropatholgy Examination . 206 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Neuropathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neuropathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neuropathology Exam?
The Neuropathology Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Neuropathology Exam?
The Neuropathology Exam is 256 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neuropathology Exam?
Topics include: General Neuroanatomy, Pathology, and Staining - 7%, Developmental Neuropathology - 8%, Epilepsy - 6%, Trauma - 7%, Infectious/Inflammatory Disease - 9%, Demyelinating Diseases - 6%, Complications of Systemic Disorders - 6%, Aging and Neurodegenertive Disease - 11%, Prion Diseases - 1%, Neoplasms-Nonpituitary - 8%, Pituitary - 1%, Skeletal Muscle - 8%, Peripheral Nerve - 2%, Ophthalmic pathology - 3%, and Laboratory Management - General - 6%
Neuropathology Exam MCQs (249)
Our question bank for the Neuropathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 14 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 14 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 31 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 25 questions
- Integument - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 20 questions
- Nervous - 249 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 106 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 7 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 72 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 84 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 102 questions
- Classification - 24 questions
- Differential - 165 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 115 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 76 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 75 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 134 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 236 questions
- Pathophysiology - 195 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 107 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 15 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 42 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Neuropathology Exam Articles (177)
Neuromas are benign tumors of the nervous system most commonly arising from non-neural nervous tissue, although they are not considered neopla ...
Craniopharyngiomas are rare, benign tumors of the central nervous system. Craniopharyngiomas are epithelial tumors that typically arise in the supr ...
Hydranencephaly is a rare congenital post-neurulation disorder that occurs during the second trimester characterized by the destruction of the cere ...
Hydrocephalus is the symptomatic accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) inside the cerebral ventricles.
The basal ganglia is a cluster of nuclei found deep to the neocortex of the brain. It has a multitude of functions associated with reward and cogni ...