Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neuropathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Pathology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neuropathology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 225 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 160 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Neuropatholgy Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Neuropatholgist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Neuropathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neuropathology prep questions, neuropathology review questions, and neuropathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Neuropatholgy Examination . 184 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Neuropathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neuropathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neuropathology Exam?
The Neuropathology Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Neuropathology Exam?
The Neuropathology Exam is 256 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neuropathology Exam?
Topics include: General Neuroanatomy, Pathology, and Staining - 7%, Developmental Neuropathology - 8%, Epilepsy - 6%, Trauma - 7%, Infectious/Inflammatory Disease - 9%, Demyelinating Diseases - 6%, Complications of Systemic Disorders - 6%, Aging and Neurodegenertive Disease - 11%, Prion Diseases - 1%, Neoplasms-Nonpituitary - 8%, Pituitary - 1%, Skeletal Muscle - 8%, Peripheral Nerve - 2%, Ophthalmic pathology - 3%, and Laboratory Management - General - 6%
Neuropathology Exam MCQs (225)
Our question bank for the Neuropathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 14 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 14 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 32 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 24 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 16 questions
- Nervous - 227 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 97 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 79 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 91 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 95 questions
- Classification - 27 questions
- Differential - 152 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 111 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 77 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 71 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 121 questions
- History Physical - 220 questions
- Pathophysiology - 177 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 102 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 37 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Neuropathology Exam Articles (160)
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM), also referred to as postinfectious encephalomyelitis, is an acute, rapidly progressive, autoimmune pro ...
Plasma cell neoplasms (PCN) is a group of mature B-cell disorders that result from an abnormal generation of cloned plasma cells that produce monoc ...
Schwannomas (also known as neuromas, neurinomas "of Verocay" and neurilemmomas) are benign, well-encapsulated, slow-growing nerve sheath tumors com ...
Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathies (CIDP) is a type of acquired immune-mediated disorder that affects the peripheral nervo ...
Dementia is a disorder that is characterized by cognitive decline involving memory and at least 1 of the other domains, including personality, prax ...