Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Transfusion Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Pathology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Transfusion Medicine Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 219 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 57 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Transfusion Medicine Exam . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Transfusion Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Transfusion Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls transfusion prep questions, transfusion review questions, and transfusions test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Transfusion Medicine Exam . 68 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Transfusion Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Transfusion Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Transfusion Medicine Exam?
The Transfusion Medicine Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Transfusion Medicine Exam?
The Transfusion Medicine Exam is 310 questions.
What topics are covered on the Transfusion Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Clinical Practice, Cell and Tissue Therapy, RBCs and RBC Components, Apheresis, Hazards of Transfusion: Specific Adverse Events, Plasma Components and Derivatives, Infectious Hazards of Transfusion, Blood Donors and Blood Collection, Quality, Legal and Regulatory Issues in Transfusion Medicine and Transplantation, Surgery Patients, Biovigilence & Transfusion-Related Immunomodulation Platelets, Neutrophils, Intravascular Cell Kinetics, Obstetric and Pediatric Patients, Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell (HPC) Transplantation, and Laboratory Management-General
Transfusion Medicine Exam MCQs (219)
Our question bank for the Transfusion Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 29 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 15 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 218 questions
- Infectious - 32 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 52 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 73 questions
- Causes - 79 questions
- Classification - 18 questions
- Differential - 77 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 50 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 143 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 25 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 18 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 185 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 107 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 118 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 140 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 13 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Transfusion Medicine Exam Articles (57)
While transfusion of blood products can be life-saving, it comes with its own risks. With time and experience, many practices have been developed t ...
A transfusion is defined as an infusion of whole blood or any one of its components. Transfusions like any other medical intervention have benefits ...
Iron is essential for multiple biological functions of the body. It is necessary for the synthesis of hemoglobin, myoglobin, cell regulation/prolif ...
Plasma, also known as blood plasma, appears light-yellowish or straw-colored. It serves as the liquid base for whole blood. Whole blood minus eryth ...
Plasmapheresis is a therapeutic intervention that involves extracorporeal removal, return, or exchange of blood plasma or components.