Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anatomic Pathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Osteopathic Board of Pathology®; American Board of Pathology® and American Board of Medical Specialties content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anatomic Pathology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,518 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,049 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anatomic Pathology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anatomic Pathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anatomic pathology prep questions, anatomic pathology review questions, and anatomic pathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anatomic Pathology Examination. 993 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Anatomic Pathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anatomic Pathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anatomic Pathology Exam?
The Anatomic Pathology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Anatomic Pathology Exam?
The Anatomic Pathology Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anatomic Pathology Exam?
Topics include: Approximately 94% of the total examination is devoted to questions related to pathology of specific organ systems or multi-system disease. The remaining 6% of the examination deals with general pathology and laboratory management
Anatomic Pathology Exam MCQs (1,518)
Our question bank for the Anatomic Pathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 93 questions
- Cardiovascular - 181 questions
- Connective Tissue - 85 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 90 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 142 questions
- Eyes - 67 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 241 questions
- Genetics - 139 questions
- Genitourinary - 92 questions
- Growth and Development - 98 questions
- Gynecologic - 97 questions
- Hematologic - 107 questions
- Infectious - 178 questions
- Integument - 429 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 206 questions
- Nervous - 180 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 725 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 136 questions
- Renal - 122 questions
- Surgery - 94 questions
- Toxicology - 41 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 861 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 908 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 575 questions
- Classification - 237 questions
- Differential - 1164 questions
- Epidemiology - 95 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 884 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 783 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 34 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 742 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 488 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 1550 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1193 questions
- Patient Education - 17 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 833 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Treatment Medical - 73 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 133 questions
- Clinical Education - 23 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Anatomic Pathology Exam Articles (1,049)
Angiosarcoma (AS) comprises 1% of all soft-tissue sarcoma (STS), which are themselves a rare malignancy. They arise from lymphatic or vascular endo ...
A fistula is generally defined as an abnormal or surgically made passage from one epithelialized surface to another. Therefore, in a pancreatic fis ...
Back pain is one of the most common causes for patients to seek medical care in both primary care and emergency setting. An estimated 200 billion&n ...
Nevus sebaceus of Jadassohn also referred to as organoid nevus, is a congenital malformation described in 1895 by the dermatologist Josef Jadassohn ...
Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT), formerly Osler-Weber-Rendu, is an inherited (autosomal dominant) disease that results in malformed blo ...