Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Anatomic Pathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Osteopathic Board of Pathology®; American Board of Pathology® and American Board of Medical Specialties topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Anatomic Pathology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,388 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 931 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Anatomic Pathology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Anatomic Pathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls anatomic pathology prep questions, anatomic pathology review questions, and anatomic pathology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Anatomic Pathology Examination. 904 authors and 21 editors have contributed to the development of the Anatomic Pathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Anatomic Pathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Anatomic Pathology Exam?
The Anatomic Pathology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Anatomic Pathology Exam?
The Anatomic Pathology Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Anatomic Pathology Exam?
Topics include: Approximately 94% of the total examination is devoted to questions related to pathology of specific organ systems or multi-system disease. The remaining 6% of the examination deals with general pathology and laboratory management
Anatomic Pathology Exam MCQs (1,388)
Our question bank for the Anatomic Pathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 75 questions
- Cardiovascular - 137 questions
- Connective Tissue - 74 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 85 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 113 questions
- Eyes - 46 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 229 questions
- Genetics - 104 questions
- Genitourinary - 91 questions
- Growth and Development - 66 questions
- Gynecologic - 94 questions
- Hematologic - 85 questions
- Infectious - 165 questions
- Integument - 423 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 169 questions
- Nervous - 130 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 701 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 128 questions
- Renal - 113 questions
- Surgery - 83 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 688 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 755 questions
- Causes - 466 questions
- Classification - 211 questions
- Differential - 1067 questions
- Epidemiology - 75 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 875 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 737 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 699 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 429 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 1367 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1058 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 654 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 50 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 111 questions
- Clinical Education - 24 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Anatomic Pathology Exam Articles (931)
Adenoid cystic carcinoma (ACC) is a rare malignancy arising from the secretory glands, most commonly seen involving the salivary glands. It account ...
The ability to reproduce is one trait that sets living organisms apart from nonliving matter. The flow of life is based on cell division or the rep ...
The Duffy blood group system is complex, highly immunogenic glycoprotein antigens found on the surface of Red Blood Cells (RBC), vasculature endoth ...
Synovial sarcoma (SS) is a mesenchymal tumor with partial epithelial differentiation. It is commonly seen in older children and younger adults. The ...
Respiration is a complex process that requires both respiratory mechanics and ventilation/perfusion matching to move air into/out of the lungs and ...