Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 331 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 313 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Clinical Laboratory Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Clinical Laboratory Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical laboratory practice exam questions, clinical laboratory shelf assessment questions, clinical laboratory practice test questions, and neuroanatomy shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Clinical Laboratory Examination. 344 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam?
The Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam?
The Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam?
Topics include: The Clinical Pathology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam MCQs (331)
Our question bank for the Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 27 questions
- Cardiovascular - 27 questions
- Connective Tissue - 14 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 53 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 57 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 22 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 89 questions
- Infectious - 91 questions
- Dermatology - 29 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 22 questions
- Nervous - 32 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 11 questions
- Oncologic - 61 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 31 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 12 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 123 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 138 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 146 questions
- Classification - 57 questions
- Differential - 136 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 155 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 252 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 74 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 37 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 276 questions
- Pathophysiology - 222 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 102 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 26 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Clinical Laboratory Pathology Exam Articles (313)
Type 1 diabetes occurs when there is the autoimmune destruction of pancreatic beta cells leading to insufficient insulin production and resulting h ...
Transfusion reactions are adverse events that occur after transfusing blood products such as whole blood, fresh frozen plasma (FFP), platelets, cry ...
American physicist Robert Wood developed what is now known as the Wood's light or Wood's lamp. Wood's lamp is a source of long wave ultraviolet lig ...
Hypoglycemia is defined as a clinical condition when the venous blood glucose level is <55mg/dl (<3mmol/L), obtained if possible, at the time ...
Microscopic polyangiitis is a small vessel necrotizing vasculitis, a part of a large spectrum of disorders termed anti-neutrophil-cytoplasmic-antib ...