Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PMC National Licensing Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Licensing Examination content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PMC National Licensing Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 12,195 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,710 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PMC NLE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical PMC NLE Medical Graduate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PMC National Licensing Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NLE Questions will help you achieve a top score on the PMC NLE Examination. 3,541 authors and 37 editors have contributed to the development of the PMC National Licensing Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PMC National Licensing Examination Overview
How many hours is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the PMC National Licensing Examination?
Topics include: The theory component will consist of MCQs targeting higher cognition and will check a candidate’s ability to apply knowledge. The theory component will be 70% from clinical sciences disciplines and 30% from basic sciences disciplines.
PMC National Licensing Examination MCQs (12,195)
Our question bank for the PMC National Licensing Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 592 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2493 questions
- Connective Tissue - 314 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 699 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1589 questions
- Eyes - 498 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2106 questions
- Genetics - 503 questions
- Genitourinary - 718 questions
- Growth and Development - 422 questions
- Gynecologic - 483 questions
- Hematologic - 917 questions
- Infectious - 2836 questions
- Integument - 1095 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1577 questions
- Nervous - 2664 questions
- Nutrition - 260 questions
- Obstetric - 566 questions
- Oncologic - 1190 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 784 questions
- Pulmonary - 1578 questions
- Renal - 807 questions
- Surgery - 901 questions
- Toxicology - 881 questions
- Trauma - 950 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 179 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 100 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 300 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 41 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1556 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 98 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3332 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 292 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4477 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 57 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 30 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 6857 questions
- Classification - 1150 questions
- Differential - 6075 questions
- Epidemiology - 403 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3178 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3951 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 877 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 43 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1884 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2981 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 387 questions
- History Physical - 13598 questions
- Legal - 53 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6938 questions
- Patient Education - 542 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6839 questions
- Toxicology - 619 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5870 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 68 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 81 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 32 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 51 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1155 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 77 questions
- Clinical Education - 176 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1513 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 1510 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 496 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 122 questions
PMC National Licensing Examination Articles (4,710)
Viruses are known to cause up to 20% of all human cancers. The Human Herpesvirus-8 (HHV-8), also called Kaposi sarcoma Herpesvirus (KSHV) and ...
Cholestasis is defined as stagnation, or at least a marked reduction, in bile secretion and flow. Cholestasis can be due to a functional impairment ...
“Lepidopterism” refers to various skin & systemic reactions secondary to contact with moth and butterfly larvae or caterpillars (or ...
First described in 1919 by Hess and Meyers, carotenemia is the medical terminology describing yellow-orange skin pigmentation due to high caro ...
Rifampin is an antibacterial agent active against many gram-positive cocci, , and select gram-negat ...