Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PMC National Licensing Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Licensing Examination topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PMC National Licensing Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 8,733 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,229 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PMC NLE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical PMC NLE Medical Graduate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test PMC National Licensing Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NLE Questions will help you achieve a top score on the PMC NLE Examination. 3,329 authors and 39 editors have contributed to the development of the PMC National Licensing Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PMC National Licensing Examination Overview
How many hours is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the PMC National Licensing Examination?
Topics include: The theory component will consist of MCQs targeting higher cognition and will check a candidate’s ability to apply knowledge. The theory component will be 70% from clinical sciences disciplines and 30% from basic sciences disciplines.
PMC National Licensing Examination MCQs (8,733)
Our question bank for the PMC National Licensing Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 436 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1894 questions
- Connective Tissue - 239 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 490 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1163 questions
- Eyes - 380 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1632 questions
- Genetics - 393 questions
- Genitourinary - 577 questions
- Growth and Development - 312 questions
- Gynecologic - 344 questions
- Hematologic - 684 questions
- Infectious - 2109 questions
- Integument - 778 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1219 questions
- Nervous - 2050 questions
- Nutrition - 200 questions
- Obstetric - 385 questions
- Oncologic - 905 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 527 questions
- Pulmonary - 1160 questions
- Renal - 618 questions
- Surgery - 672 questions
- Toxicology - 600 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 760 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Anatomy - 1 questions
- Histology - 1 questions
- Pathology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 128 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 80 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 221 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 38 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1106 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 74 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2590 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 200 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3419 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 17 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 41 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 22 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 5132 questions
- Classification - 869 questions
- Differential - 4528 questions
- Epidemiology - 295 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2345 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2895 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 612 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 33 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1413 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2249 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 285 questions
- History Physical - 10126 questions
- Legal - 37 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5187 questions
- Patient Education - 382 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5012 questions
- Toxicology - 427 questions
- Treatment Medical - 4131 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 55 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 62 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 24 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 40 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 846 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 53 questions
- Clinical Education - 126 questions
- Environmental - 1 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1027 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 1062 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 339 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 76 questions
PMC National Licensing Examination Articles (4,229)
In 1942, Seddon classified the severity of peripheral nerve injury (PNI) in three types; neurapraxia, axonotmesis, or neurotmesis.
Viruses are known to cause up to 20% of all human cancers. The Human Herpesvirus-8 (HHV-8), also called Kaposi sarcoma Herpesvirus (KSHV) and ...
Proteinuria is a broad term used to describe protein in the urine. It is a general term for the presence of proteins, including albumin, globulin, ...
Patients subjectively define dysphagia as difficulty swallowing and objectively defined by clinicians as an impairment in swallowing that results i ...
Mammary duct ectasia (MDE) is a non-proliferative inflammatory disorder of the large duct (milk duct) of the breast; as such, it affects the nipple ...