Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PMC National Licensing Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Licensing Examination content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PMC National Licensing Examination.
We have 15,090 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,844 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PMC NLE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical PMC NLE Medical Graduate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PMC National Licensing Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NLE Questions will help you achieve a top score on the PMC NLE Examination. 3,719 authors and 31 editors have contributed to the development of the PMC National Licensing Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PMC National Licensing Examination Overview
How many hours is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the PMC National Licensing Examination?
The PMC National Licensing Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the PMC National Licensing Examination?
Topics include: The theory component will consist of MCQs targeting higher cognition and will check a candidate’s ability to apply knowledge. The theory component will be 70% from clinical sciences disciplines and 30% from basic sciences disciplines.
PMC National Licensing Examination MCQs (15,090)
Our question bank for the PMC National Licensing Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 729 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2946 questions
- Connective Tissue - 391 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 854 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1832 questions
- Eyes - 591 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2534 questions
- Genetics - 605 questions
- Genitourinary - 816 questions
- Growth and Development - 515 questions
- Gynecologic - 632 questions
- Hematologic - 1150 questions
- Infectious - 3362 questions
- Integument - 1328 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1887 questions
- Nervous - 3017 questions
- Nutrition - 325 questions
- Obstetric - 713 questions
- Oncologic - 1457 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 961 questions
- Pulmonary - 1902 questions
- Renal - 918 questions
- Surgery - 1130 questions
- Toxicology - 996 questions
- Trauma - 1158 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 219 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 114 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 382 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 47 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1855 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 128 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3799 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 371 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5187 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 27 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 64 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 34 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 8130 questions
- Classification - 1431 questions
- Differential - 7155 questions
- Epidemiology - 491 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3775 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4663 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 990 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 46 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2298 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3598 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 463 questions
- History Physical - 16293 questions
- Legal - 61 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8305 questions
- Patient Education - 619 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8202 questions
- Toxicology - 705 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7085 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 79 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 92 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 43 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 67 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1455 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 96 questions
- Clinical Education - 202 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1750 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 13 questions
- Drug Information - 1729 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 562 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 136 questions
PMC National Licensing Examination Articles (4,844)
Bacterial vaginosis is a condition caused by an overgrowth of normal vaginal flora. Most commonly ...
Cardiomegaly means enlargement of the heart. The definition is when the transverse diameter of the cardiac silhouette is greater than or equal to 5 ...
The rectus sheath is the durable, resilient, fibrous compartment that contains both the rectus abdominis muscle and the pyramidalis muscl ...
The heart is a specialized vascular structure with an intrinsic pumping mechanism to direct oxygenated blood and nutrients to the tissues of the bo ...
Ulnar nerve palsy can result in loss of sensory and motor function. This can occur after injury to any portion of the ulnar nerve. The ul ...
Hassam Zulfiqar MBBS Practicing Physician Rawalpindi Medical University & Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Muhammad Faisal Hashmi MBBS National Health Service Wolverhampton
Ahmad Malik MD, MBBS Brooklyn NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required