Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
We have 1,442 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 360 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Psychiatry PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Psychiatry Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Psychiatric PA practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Psychiatry PA Examination. 368 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Psychiatry
Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (1,442)
Our question bank for the Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 34 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 36 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 22 questions
- Genetics - 8 questions
- Genitourinary - 12 questions
- Growth and Development - 52 questions
- Gynecologic - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 12 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 26 questions
- Nervous - 284 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1502 questions
- Pulmonary - 17 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 191 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 37 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 304 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 207 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 760 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 829 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 17 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 551 questions
- Classification - 123 questions
- Differential - 677 questions
- Epidemiology - 77 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 74 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 95 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 50 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 27 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 33 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 47 questions
- History Physical - 1443 questions
- Legal - 24 questions
- Pathophysiology - 568 questions
- Patient Education - 101 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 624 questions
- Toxicology - 171 questions
- Treatment Medical - 739 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 11 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 63 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 34 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 254 questions
- Drug Information - 244 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 100 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 24 questions
Psychiatry Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (360)
Meperidine, also known as pethidine, is in the class of phenylpiperidine as a hydrochloride salt synthetic form of the opioid, which is a white cry ...
Addison disease is an acquired primary adrenal insufficiency. A primary adrenal insufficiency is termed Addison disease when an autoimmune pro ...
Confidentiality plays a critical role in patient care; however, there may be special circumstances where confidentiality must be breached in order ...
As the need for behavioral intervention and long-term psychiatric care is steadily rising, alternative methods of treatment must be employed by phy ...
Jean Piaget (1896-1980) was a renowned psychologist of the 20th century and a pioneer in developmental child psychology. Piaget did not accept the ...
Hypothalamic hamartomas are benign congenital tumors that arise from the ventral hypothalamus.
Alcohol misuse has been linked to numerous social, economic, and health problems. Estimates vary but have suggested that up to 40% of patients have ...
Clonazepam is a long-acting and high-potency benzodiazepine. It behaves both as a GABA-A receptor agonist. It also has serotonergic activity by inc ...
Altered mental status is one of the most common presenting symptoms in elderly patients often related to 3 Ds- delirium, dementia, and depress ...
Cannabinoids are a collective group of compounds that act on cannabinoid receptors. They include plant-derived phytocannabinoids, synthetic cannabi ...
Temperament classification dates back as far as ancient Greece when Hippocrates proposed his humoral theory regarding the classifications of behavi ...
In medieval society, childhood did not exist. Around seven years of age, they took the child as a little adult in the community with a similar expe ...
Grief is a natural and universal response to the loss of a loved one. The grief experience is not a state but a process. Most individuals reco ...
Paroxysmal spells might represent events originating from the central nervous system, cardiac disturbances, psychiatric causes, or might be fr ...
Disulfiram is one of three drugs approved by the FDA for the treatment of alcohol dependence. It is a second-line option (acamprosate and ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required