Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,820 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,568 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Pediatric PA practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric PA Examination. 1,489 authors and 21 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Pediatrics
Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam MCQs (2,820)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 186 questions
- Cardiovascular - 262 questions
- Connective Tissue - 42 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 302 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 262 questions
- Eyes - 106 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 394 questions
- Genetics - 241 questions
- Genitourinary - 132 questions
- Growth and Development - 467 questions
- Gynecologic - 57 questions
- Hematologic - 193 questions
- Infectious - 893 questions
- Integument - 408 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 372 questions
- Nervous - 596 questions
- Nutrition - 97 questions
- Obstetric - 73 questions
- Oncologic - 71 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 233 questions
- Pulmonary - 329 questions
- Renal - 93 questions
- Surgery - 73 questions
- Toxicology - 186 questions
- Trauma - 232 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 44 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 34 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 128 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 278 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 24 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 902 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 137 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1190 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 13 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 28 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 1468 questions
- Classification - 244 questions
- Differential - 1455 questions
- Epidemiology - 102 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 491 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 674 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 152 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 208 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 433 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 126 questions
- History Physical - 3106 questions
- Legal - 20 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1396 questions
- Patient Education - 222 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1212 questions
- Toxicology - 134 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1129 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 13 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 20 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 13 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 131 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 17 questions
- Clinical Education - 52 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 198 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 189 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 60 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 13 questions
Pediatric Physician Associate CAQ Exam Articles (1,568)
Trichinosis or trichinellosis is a helminth infection primarily contracted from poor or improper preparation of food. Pork and its products ar ...
Apnea in infants is the term used to describe episodes of cessation of breathing and may be due to many physiological and pathophysiological proces ...
Acrodynia is a manifestation of chronic mercury poisoning or idiosyncrasy to mercury. This symptom complex includes dermatological and systemic man ...
Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) is an autosomal recessive disease emerging from mutations of genes for enzymes that lead to the biochemic ...
Infants generally have a large head compared to the rest of their habitus, and the cervical group of paraspinal muscles is relatively weak at birth ...