Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PANRE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PANRE® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 10,482 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,312 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PANRE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PANRE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Practice PANCE® exam question, PANRE® practice exam questions, PANRE® prep questions, and physician assistant exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the PANRE® Examination. 3,300 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the PANRE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PANRE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the PANRE® Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology - 13%, Pulmonary - 10%, GI and Nutrition - 11%, Musculoskeletal - 8%, EENT - 8%, Reproductive - 7%, Neurology - 7%, Endocrinology - 6%, Infectious Disease - 6%, Psychiatry/Behavioral Science - 5%, Genitourinary - 5%, Renal - 3%, Dermatology - 6%, and Hematology - 4%
PANRE® Exam MCQs (10,482)
Our question bank for the PANRE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 484 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2034 questions
- Connective Tissue - 253 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 573 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1364 questions
- Eyes - 372 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1668 questions
- Genetics - 254 questions
- Genitourinary - 587 questions
- Growth and Development - 301 questions
- Gynecologic - 450 questions
- Hematologic - 734 questions
- Infectious - 2402 questions
- Integument - 1055 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1371 questions
- Nervous - 2115 questions
- Nutrition - 300 questions
- Obstetric - 427 questions
- Oncologic - 826 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 892 questions
- Pulmonary - 1142 questions
- Renal - 630 questions
- Surgery - 503 questions
- Toxicology - 804 questions
- Trauma - 688 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 180 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 101 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 356 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 60 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1450 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 92 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3008 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 385 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4137 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 30 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 72 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 51 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 25 questions
- Causes - 5889 questions
- Classification - 995 questions
- Differential - 4819 questions
- Epidemiology - 325 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2377 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3226 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 731 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 40 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1463 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2192 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 393 questions
- History Physical - 11396 questions
- Legal - 82 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5625 questions
- Patient Education - 670 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5300 questions
- Toxicology - 559 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5338 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 86 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 53 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 18 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 51 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 631 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 99 questions
- Clinical Education - 141 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1179 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 1255 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 431 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 96 questions
PANRE® Exam Articles (4,312)
Sporothrix schenckii, S. schenckii, is a dimorphic fungus that can cause Sporotrichosis. S. schenckii exists in either a hyphal form at temperature ...
Renal calculi are a common cause of blood in the urine (hematuria) and pain in the abdomen, flank, or groin. They occur in one in 11 people at some ...
A bland diet is a regimented diet option that a physician can use to help optimize his or her patient's overall health condition. The bland di ...
The drug of choice for recurrent bipolar illness management remains to be lithium. Lithium, ...
Shigellosis is a form of bacterial diarrhea caused by gram-negative bacteria species. It is common in developing countr ...