Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PANRE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PANRE® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 14,423 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,518 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PANRE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PANRE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Practice PANCE® exam question, PANRE® practice exam questions, PANRE® prep questions, and physician assistant exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the PANRE® Examination. 3,474 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the PANRE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PANRE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the PANRE® Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology - 13%, Pulmonary - 10%, GI and Nutrition - 11%, Musculoskeletal - 8%, EENT - 8%, Reproductive - 7%, Neurology - 7%, Endocrinology - 6%, Infectious Disease - 6%, Psychiatry/Behavioral Science - 5%, Genitourinary - 5%, Renal - 3%, Dermatology - 6%, and Hematology - 4%
PANRE® Exam MCQs (14,423)
Our question bank for the PANRE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 622 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2565 questions
- Connective Tissue - 357 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 820 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1652 questions
- Eyes - 534 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2237 questions
- Genetics - 346 questions
- Genitourinary - 785 questions
- Growth and Development - 401 questions
- Gynecologic - 688 questions
- Hematologic - 973 questions
- Infectious - 3305 questions
- Integument - 1452 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1895 questions
- Nervous - 2699 questions
- Nutrition - 389 questions
- Obstetric - 617 questions
- Oncologic - 1115 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1031 questions
- Pulmonary - 1511 questions
- Renal - 809 questions
- Surgery - 715 questions
- Toxicology - 939 questions
- Trauma - 918 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 229 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 121 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 434 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1771 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 126 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3415 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 415 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4687 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 77 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 46 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 7506 questions
- Classification - 1381 questions
- Differential - 6297 questions
- Epidemiology - 453 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3211 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4247 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 895 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2041 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3078 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 495 questions
- History Physical - 15004 questions
- Legal - 91 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7247 questions
- Patient Education - 791 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6886 questions
- Toxicology - 664 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6965 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 115 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 60 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 31 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 63 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 926 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 117 questions
- Clinical Education - 168 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1453 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1539 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 508 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 118 questions
PANRE® Exam Articles (4,518)
Endometrial ablation is a minimally invasive gynecologic surgical procedure designed to alleviate abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB) in women who ...
Scleroderma renal crisis is a life-threatening complication of scleroderma and presents with the abrupt onset of severe hypertension accompanied by ...
Biliary obstruction refers to blockage of the bile duct system preventing bile from flowing from the liver into the intestinal tract. Bile is synth ...
Approximately one in four children experience child abuse or neglect in their lifetime. Of maltreated children, 18% are abused physically, 78% ...
Subvalvular aortic stenosis (SAS), also called subaortic stenosis, is a rare disorder seen in infants. In most cases, there is a membrane (usually ...
Bupropion is an antidepressant medication that is now also used in smoking cessation. Bupropion has been FDA-approved since 1985. The medication is ...
Voice is an important medium for us to communicate and understand others. Any partial or total loss of voice makes mutual communication difficult. ...
Keratitis is the inflammation of the cornea and is characterized by corneal edema, infiltration of inflammatory cells, and ciliary congestion. It&n ...
Hepatobiliary scintigraphy is a diagnostic nuclear medicine procedure which uses radiotracers to evaluate the biliary system and also, indirectly, ...
Beeturia is the discoloration of urine following the consumption of beets or foods colored with beetroot.
A hypersensitivity reaction is an inappropriate or overreactive immune response to an antigen resulting in undesirable effects. The symptoms typica ...
Adrenal hemorrhage is an uncommon disorder characterized by bleeding into the suprarenal glands. The hematoma may be unilateral or bilateral, and t ...
Benzocaine is a commercially available local anesthetic. It an amino ester and has uses in a variety of settings, including dental procedures, prep ...
Tarsal tunnel syndrome sometimes referred to as tibial nerve dysfunction or posterior tibial nerve neuralgia, is an entrapment neuropathy that ...
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a common illness that impacts many people in the modern era. It is recognized worldwide but has been shown to ha ...
Patrick C Auth PhD, PA-C Clinical Professor Department Chair Drexel University PA-C Philadelphia PA
Jeanie McHugo PhD, PAC Associate Professor University of North Dakota Grand Forks ND
Steven Engelberg PAC, PhD Private Practice Mercy Medical Center PA-C Las Vegas NV
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required