Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PANRE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PANRE® Exam.
We have 14,261 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,559 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PANRE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PANRE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Practice PANCE® exam question, PANRE® practice exam questions, PANRE® prep questions, and physician assistant exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the PANRE® Examination. 3,534 authors and 32 editors have contributed to the development of the PANRE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PANRE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the PANRE® Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology - 13%, Pulmonary - 10%, GI and Nutrition - 11%, Musculoskeletal - 8%, EENT - 8%, Reproductive - 7%, Neurology - 7%, Endocrinology - 6%, Infectious Disease - 6%, Psychiatry/Behavioral Science - 5%, Genitourinary - 5%, Renal - 3%, Dermatology - 6%, and Hematology - 4%
PANRE® Exam MCQs (14,261)
Our question bank for the PANRE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 625 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2569 questions
- Connective Tissue - 338 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 782 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1657 questions
- Eyes - 510 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2241 questions
- Genetics - 358 questions
- Genitourinary - 734 questions
- Growth and Development - 400 questions
- Gynecologic - 665 questions
- Hematologic - 981 questions
- Infectious - 3263 questions
- Integument - 1410 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1846 questions
- Nervous - 2634 questions
- Nutrition - 392 questions
- Obstetric - 597 questions
- Oncologic - 1088 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1145 questions
- Pulmonary - 1526 questions
- Renal - 765 questions
- Surgery - 683 questions
- Toxicology - 948 questions
- Trauma - 901 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 231 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 123 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 461 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 73 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1794 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 123 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3675 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 492 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5061 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 87 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 54 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 35 questions
- Causes - 7517 questions
- Classification - 1342 questions
- Differential - 6311 questions
- Epidemiology - 439 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3151 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4192 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 874 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 51 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1969 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2946 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 509 questions
- History Physical - 14879 questions
- Legal - 96 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7308 questions
- Patient Education - 806 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6855 questions
- Toxicology - 667 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6845 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 112 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 65 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 28 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 67 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 877 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 124 questions
- Clinical Education - 169 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1439 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1500 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 505 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 112 questions
PANRE® Exam Articles (4,559)
Ginger root has gained worldwide popularity in recent years. We will review the health and medical benefits of ginger in this article.
Medication overuse headache (MOH) is thought to occur when medications intended to relieve a headache are consumed too frequently. T ...
Pernio, also referred to as chilblains, is a rare inflammatory condition. Chilblains derives from two Old English words "chill" ( cold ) and "blege ...
Sickle cell disease (SCD) is a multisystem disorder and the most common genetic disease in the United States, affecting 1 in 500 African Americans. ...
Cannabinoids, broadly speaking, are a class of biological compounds that bind to cannabinoid receptors. They are most frequently sourced from and a ...
Pulmonary hypertension, also known as idiopathic pulmonary artery hypertension (IPAH), is a progressive disease that affects the precapillary pulmo ...
Dwarfism is the medical terminology for short-stature. It is defined as height-vertex below two standard deviations (-2SD) or in the third percenti ...
Sebaceous gland hyperplasia (SGH) is a benign and common condition of sebaceous glands. SGH affects adults of middle age or older, ma ...
Otitis media is one of the most common causes of fever as a presentation in the pediatric population. Chronic suppurative otitis media, a ...
Psoriasis is a chronic, inflammatory disorder that presents as well-defined, scaly, erythematous plaques, and occasionally, sterile pustules. Sever ...
Busulfan is an alkylating antineoplastic agent that has been in use since the 1950s. The FDA approved indication for busulfan is for use with ...
Potassium is the predominant cation of intracellular fluid. As a component of extracellular fluid, potassium has a normal range of approximately 3. ...
The FDA-approved indication for intravenous (IV) phenylephrine hydrochloride is for increasing blood pressure in adults with clinically significant ...
Pseudotumor cerebri (PTC), also known by the name idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH), is a disorder with increased intracranial pressure (I ...
Due to the inherent structural and mechanical integrity of the pelvic ring, the pelvis is a highly stable structure. Therefore, fractures of t ...
Patrick C Auth PhD, PA-C Clinical Professor Department Chair Drexel University PA-C Philadelphia PA
Jeanie McHugo PhD, PAC Associate Professor University of North Dakota Grand Forks ND
Steven Engelberg PAC, PhD Private Practice Mercy Medical Center PA-C Las Vegas NV
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required