Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PANRE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PANRE® Exam.
We have 14,568 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,564 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PANRE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PANRE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Practice PANCE® exam question, PANRE® practice exam questions, PANRE® prep questions, and physician assistant exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the PANRE® Examination. 3,514 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the PANRE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PANRE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the PANRE® Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology - 13%, Pulmonary - 10%, GI and Nutrition - 11%, Musculoskeletal - 8%, EENT - 8%, Reproductive - 7%, Neurology - 7%, Endocrinology - 6%, Infectious Disease - 6%, Psychiatry/Behavioral Science - 5%, Genitourinary - 5%, Renal - 3%, Dermatology - 6%, and Hematology - 4%
PANRE® Exam MCQs (14,568)
Our question bank for the PANRE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 632 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2593 questions
- Connective Tissue - 360 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 829 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1671 questions
- Eyes - 536 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2253 questions
- Genetics - 346 questions
- Genitourinary - 788 questions
- Growth and Development - 402 questions
- Gynecologic - 691 questions
- Hematologic - 982 questions
- Infectious - 3343 questions
- Integument - 1458 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1902 questions
- Nervous - 2710 questions
- Nutrition - 393 questions
- Obstetric - 615 questions
- Oncologic - 1118 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1055 questions
- Pulmonary - 1535 questions
- Renal - 812 questions
- Surgery - 713 questions
- Toxicology - 955 questions
- Trauma - 925 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 238 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 123 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 446 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1807 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 131 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3542 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 423 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4850 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 87 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 29 questions
- Causes - 7601 questions
- Classification - 1380 questions
- Differential - 6436 questions
- Epidemiology - 457 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3275 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4321 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 912 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2052 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3091 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 505 questions
- History Physical - 15157 questions
- Legal - 97 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7348 questions
- Patient Education - 794 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7008 questions
- Toxicology - 676 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7022 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 115 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 65 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 30 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 63 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 925 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 123 questions
- Clinical Education - 177 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1483 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1546 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 515 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 117 questions
PANRE® Exam Articles (4,564)
Empty sella syndrome (ESS), also known as arachnoidocele, is a disorder in which the subarachnoid space herniates into the sella turcica causing co ...
Functional dyspepsia is one of the most common functional gastrointestinal disorders and affects more than 20% of the population. There are t ...
Cocaine hydrochloride topical solution contains 4% cocaine and the following inactive ingredients: citric acid, D and C Yellow No. 10, FD and C Gre ...
Edema is defined as a palpable swelling on the body produced by expansion of the interstitial fluid volume. This accumulation of fluid in the inter ...
Hammertoes are among the most common deformities of the forefoot. It results from an imbalan ...
Glaucoma is a heterogeneous condition that leads to damage of the optic nerve and may result in visual field loss, including complete blindness. An ...
Healthcare professionals should understand chemical burns from exposure to acids (pH less than 7), alkalis (pH greater than 7), and irritants ...
Eclampsia is a known complication of preeclampsia during pregnancy and is associated with morbidity and mortality of both the mother and fetus if n ...
Immunization is a successful use of immunotherapy to treat many infectious diseases by stimulating the immune system to produce specific antibodies ...
In recent years, atypical antipsychotics or second-generation antipsychotics have become the drugs of choice for acute psychoses. They are “a ...
Worldwide, prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed male malignancy and the fourth leading cause of cancer death in men.
Pneumothorax - is an accumulation of air or gas in the pleural space (the space between visceral and parietal pleura of the chest cavity), which ca ...
Night terrors are a common preschool-aged sleep disorder in which a child quickly wakes up from sleep in a terrified state. For the majority of the ...
Topical corticosteroids play a major role in the treatment of many dermatologic conditions. They are FDA-approved and indicated for the use of infl ...
There is a range of diseases that are associated with the intestinal tract, causing alterations in bowel habits. Usually, due to a particular incit ...
Patrick C Auth PhD, PA-C Clinical Professor Department Chair Drexel University PA-C Philadelphia PA
Jeanie McHugo PhD, PAC Associate Professor University of North Dakota Grand Forks ND
Steven Engelberg PAC, PhD Private Practice Mercy Medical Center PA-C Las Vegas NV
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required