Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PANCE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PANCE® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 7,368 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,554 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PANCE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PANCE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NCCPA® practice exam questions, PANCE® practice questions, PANCE® prep pearls questions, PANCE® prep questions, and physician associate exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the PANCE® Examination. 2,876 authors and 30 editors have contributed to the development of the PANCE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PANCE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the PANCE® Exam?
The PANCE® Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the PANCE® Exam?
The PANCE® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the PANCE® Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology - 13%, Pulmonary - 10%, GI and Nutrition, Musculoskeletal - 8%, ENT - 7%, Reproductive - 7%, Neurology - 7%, Endocrinology - 7%, Infectious Disease, Psychiatry/Behavioral Science - 6%, Genitourinary - 5%, Renal - 5%, Dermatology - 5%, and Hematology - 5%
PANCE® Exam MCQs (7,368)
Our question bank for the PANCE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 318 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1581 questions
- Connective Tissue - 183 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 446 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1020 questions
- Eyes - 264 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1251 questions
- Genetics - 155 questions
- Genitourinary - 452 questions
- Growth and Development - 197 questions
- Gynecologic - 341 questions
- Hematologic - 537 questions
- Infectious - 1716 questions
- Integument - 698 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1034 questions
- Nervous - 1503 questions
- Nutrition - 215 questions
- Obstetric - 285 questions
- Oncologic - 607 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 575 questions
- Pulmonary - 782 questions
- Renal - 507 questions
- Surgery - 343 questions
- Toxicology - 510 questions
- Trauma - 504 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 115 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 81 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 233 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 48 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1104 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 63 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2137 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 239 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2917 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 20 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 33 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 4170 questions
- Classification - 724 questions
- Differential - 3469 questions
- Epidemiology - 218 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1684 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2319 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 485 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 29 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1050 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1571 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 258 questions
- History Physical - 8214 questions
- Legal - 38 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3967 questions
- Patient Education - 449 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3757 questions
- Toxicology - 356 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3920 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 62 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 40 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 15 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 31 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 442 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 86 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 881 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 963 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 327 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 76 questions
PANCE® Exam Articles (3,554)
Human metapneumovirus (HMPV) is a common cause of respiratory tract infections in children, adults, elderly, and immunocompromised patients. In 201 ...
The basilar artery (BA) is formed over the surface of the pons by two vertebral arteries to supply the critical areas of the brain a ...
Oral premalignancy is considered as an intermediate stage. It is classified into two broad straplines, premalignant lesions and premalignant condit ...
Major depressive disorder (MDD) has been ranked as the third cause of the burden of disease worldwide in 2008 by WHO, which has projected that this ...
The talus ranks as the second largest tarsal bone with unique anatomic features and serves an important role in mobility of the foot and ankle as i ...