Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PANCE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PANCE® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 10,416 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,284 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PANCE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PANCE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NCCPA® practice exam questions, PANCE® practice questions, PANCE® prep pearls questions, PANCE® prep questions, and physician assistant exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the PANCE® Examination. 3,290 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the PANCE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PANCE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the PANCE® Exam?
The PANCE® Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the PANCE® Exam?
The PANCE® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the PANCE® Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology - 13%, Pulmonary - 10%, GI and Nutrition, Musculoskeletal - 8%, ENT - 7%, Reproductive - 7%, Neurology - 7%, Endocrinology - 7%, Infectious Disease, Psychiatry/Behavioral Science - 6%, Genitourinary - 5%, Renal - 5%, Dermatology - 5%, and Hematology - 5%
PANCE® Exam MCQs (10,416)
Our question bank for the PANCE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 478 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2033 questions
- Connective Tissue - 249 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 575 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1344 questions
- Eyes - 371 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1648 questions
- Genetics - 253 questions
- Genitourinary - 573 questions
- Growth and Development - 297 questions
- Gynecologic - 443 questions
- Hematologic - 724 questions
- Infectious - 2392 questions
- Integument - 1045 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1366 questions
- Nervous - 2089 questions
- Nutrition - 296 questions
- Obstetric - 420 questions
- Oncologic - 818 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 888 questions
- Pulmonary - 1150 questions
- Renal - 626 questions
- Surgery - 494 questions
- Toxicology - 802 questions
- Trauma - 690 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 181 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 349 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 58 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1445 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 93 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2961 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 387 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4079 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 29 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 72 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 51 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 28 questions
- Causes - 5844 questions
- Classification - 987 questions
- Differential - 4756 questions
- Epidemiology - 325 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2341 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3191 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 713 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 40 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1457 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2162 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 392 questions
- History Physical - 11306 questions
- Legal - 84 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5580 questions
- Patient Education - 657 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 5242 questions
- Toxicology - 555 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5292 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 84 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 53 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 17 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 51 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 623 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 101 questions
- Clinical Education - 136 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1170 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 1250 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 426 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 95 questions
PANCE® Exam Articles (4,284)
Gabapentin is an anticonvulsive medication which first discovered in the 1970s. It received ...
Aortic regurgitation (AR), also known as aortic insufficiency, is a form of valvular heart disease in which the integrity of the aortic valve is co ...
Lactose intolerance is a clinical syndrome that manifests with characteristic signs and symptoms upon consuming food substances containing lactose, ...
The gastrocnemius muscle is a complex muscle that is fundamentally involved in walking and posture. It affects the entire lower limb and ...
The chest wall refers to the structures surrounding and protecting the lungs, enclosed by the spine, and separated from the abdomen by the diaphrag ...