Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,587 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 846 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopedic PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopedic Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Orthopedic NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopedic PA Examination. 770 authors and 16 editors have contributed to the development of the Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam MCQs (1,587)
Our question bank for the Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 64 questions
- Connective Tissue - 127 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 51 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genetics - 15 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 35 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 25 questions
- Infectious - 107 questions
- Integument - 51 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1699 questions
- Nervous - 499 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 51 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 12 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 197 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 703 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 20 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 14 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 31 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 23 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 433 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 479 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 699 questions
- Classification - 202 questions
- Differential - 788 questions
- Epidemiology - 54 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 211 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 122 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 41 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 122 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 677 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 1710 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 768 questions
- Patient Education - 59 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 732 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Treatment Medical - 357 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 86 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 12 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 29 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 253 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 44 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 27 questions
- Drug Information - 25 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Orthopedic Physician Associate CAQ Exam Articles (846)
Paroxysmal spells might represent events originating from the central nervous system, cardiac disturbances, psychiatric causes, or might be fr ...
An epidural abscess is an infection within the epidural space anywhere in the brain or spinal cord.
Foot conditions can be challenging to diagnose and treat due to their complex anatomy. The foot is comprised of 26 bones and 33 joints. The foot is ...
The metacarpals form the osseous base of the complex lever system of flexor and extensor tendons of the hand. Understandably, fractures of th ...
The subaxial cervical spine consists of levels C3 through C7 and includes both the bony anatomy as well as the ligamentous anatomy. Injuries to the ...