Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,301 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 629 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician Associate Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician Associate questions will help you achieve a top score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician Associate Examination. 623 authors and 18 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: Obstetric, Gynecology, and Woman's Health Topics
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (1,301)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 16 questions
- Cardiovascular - 54 questions
- Connective Tissue - 19 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 155 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 64 questions
- Genetics - 20 questions
- Genitourinary - 166 questions
- Growth and Development - 34 questions
- Gynecologic - 437 questions
- Hematologic - 55 questions
- Infectious - 254 questions
- Integument - 59 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 67 questions
- Nervous - 72 questions
- Nutrition - 28 questions
- Obstetric - 802 questions
- Oncologic - 106 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 45 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 49 questions
- Toxicology - 40 questions
- Trauma - 23 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 15 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 87 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 135 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 526 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 20 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 633 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 495 questions
- Classification - 90 questions
- Differential - 565 questions
- Epidemiology - 55 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 238 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 344 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 116 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 112 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 264 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 84 questions
- History Physical - 1280 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 505 questions
- Patient Education - 133 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 611 questions
- Toxicology - 28 questions
- Treatment Medical - 503 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 106 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 97 questions
- Drug Information - 84 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 33 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 8 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (629)
Fetal growth restriction (FGR) affects about 3% to 7% of all pregnancies.&nbs ...
Decelerations are temporary decreases in the fetal heart rate (FHR) during labor. Hon and Quilligan first described three types of decelerations (e ...
Iron has an essential physiologic role, as it is involved in oxygen transportation and energy formation. The body cannot synthesize iron and must a ...
Childbirth is considered a major physical, emotional, and social stressor in a woman’s life. Following days to weeks after childbirth, most w ...
Migraine is one of the common types of headache disorder that can present with a wide variety of symptoms. The word migraine derives from the Latin ...