Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 731 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 339 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nephrology PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nephrology Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Nephrology NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nephrology PA Examination. 365 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Nephrology
Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam MCQs (731)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 63 questions
- Cardiovascular - 150 questions
- Connective Tissue - 43 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 13 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 142 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 39 questions
- Genetics - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 135 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 50 questions
- Infectious - 101 questions
- Integument - 29 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 28 questions
- Nervous - 43 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 46 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 44 questions
- Renal - 771 questions
- Surgery - 58 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 103 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 223 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 294 questions
- Causes - 365 questions
- Classification - 75 questions
- Differential - 442 questions
- Epidemiology - 24 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 252 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 501 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 55 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 134 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 187 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 777 questions
- Pathophysiology - 417 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 505 questions
- Toxicology - 40 questions
- Treatment Medical - 368 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 56 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 86 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 79 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 36 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 11 questions
Nephrology Physician Associate CAQ Exam Articles (339)
Horseshoe kidneys are the most common fusion defect of the kidneys, but this still amounts to only about 0.25% of the population
IgA nephropathy, also known as Berger disease, is the most common primary glomerulonephritis and the most prevalent chronic glomerular disease in t ...
Acute renal colic is a severe form of sudden flank pain that typically originates over the costovertebral angle and extends anteriorly and inferior ...
Autosomal dominant tubulointerstitial kidney disease (ADTKD) is a group of inherited kidney disorders. It is usually characterized by progress ...
Electrolytes are essential for basic life functioning, such as maintaining electrical neutrality in cells and generating and conducting action pote ...