Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,823 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,913 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hospital Medicine Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Hospital Medicine NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hospital Medicine PA Examination. 1,755 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Hospital Medicine
Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam MCQs (2,823)
Our question bank for the Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 84 questions
- Cardiovascular - 865 questions
- Connective Tissue - 43 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 84 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 390 questions
- Eyes - 49 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 579 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 125 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 31 questions
- Hematologic - 225 questions
- Infectious - 737 questions
- Integument - 121 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 212 questions
- Nervous - 612 questions
- Nutrition - 52 questions
- Obstetric - 42 questions
- Oncologic - 174 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 132 questions
- Pulmonary - 563 questions
- Renal - 242 questions
- Surgery - 228 questions
- Toxicology - 296 questions
- Trauma - 175 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 38 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 36 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 45 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 23 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 567 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 70 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1015 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 50 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1287 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 1433 questions
- Classification - 132 questions
- Differential - 1296 questions
- Epidemiology - 50 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 666 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1026 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 225 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 431 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 682 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 58 questions
- History Physical - 2979 questions
- Legal - 27 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1408 questions
- Patient Education - 69 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1742 questions
- Toxicology - 209 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1675 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 20 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 227 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 35 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 447 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 447 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 178 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 34 questions
Hospital Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam Articles (1,913)
Malaria is a significant global health problem with a substantial disease burden worldwide. In 2019 there were approximately 229 million ...
An airborne disorder is any disease that is caused by a microorganism that is transmitted through the air. Many clinically important airborne disea ...
Right bundle branch block (RBBB) is an electrocardiogram finding that occurs when the physiologic electrical conduction system of the heart, specif ...
Neutrophils play an essential role in immune defenses because they ingest, kill, and digest invading microorganisms, including fungi and bacteria. ...
Daptomycin is a cyclic lipopeptide antibiotic derived from the organism . Daptomycin is used to treat var ...