Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Associate (NCCPA) CAQ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,809 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,290 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Emergency Medicine PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Emergency Medicine Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Emergency Medicine NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Emergency Medicine PA Examination. 1,258 authors and 18 editors have contributed to the development of the Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam MCQs (2,809)
Our question bank for the Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 57 questions
- Cardiovascular - 711 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 200 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 142 questions
- Eyes - 99 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 369 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 172 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 41 questions
- Hematologic - 110 questions
- Infectious - 711 questions
- Integument - 177 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 553 questions
- Nervous - 679 questions
- Nutrition - 16 questions
- Obstetric - 59 questions
- Oncologic - 28 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 100 questions
- Pulmonary - 377 questions
- Renal - 131 questions
- Surgery - 155 questions
- Toxicology - 328 questions
- Trauma - 844 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 58 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 31 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 41 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 263 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 33 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 879 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 46 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1009 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1259 questions
- Classification - 214 questions
- Differential - 1376 questions
- Epidemiology - 57 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 542 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 653 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 223 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 304 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 814 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 46 questions
- History Physical - 3001 questions
- Legal - 25 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1106 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1282 questions
- Toxicology - 199 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1481 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 21 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 69 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 308 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 18 questions
- Clinical Education - 53 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 187 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 165 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 67 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Emergency Medicine Physician Associate CAQ Exam Articles (1,290)
An acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) is an event in which transmural myocardial ischemia results in myocardial injury or n ...
Antonio Maria Valsalva, an Italian physician, first described the Valsalva maneuver (VM) in his work in 1704.
Stress fractures were first reported in military personnel as "march foot" in the mid-19th century. It was seen in military recruits and was diagno ...
Duodenal ulcers are part of a broader disease state categorized as peptic ulcer disease. Peptic ulcer disease refers to the clinical presentation a ...