Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the The National Commission on Certification of Physician Associate (NCCPA) CAQ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 898 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 577 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cardiovascular and Thoracic PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cardiovascular and Thoracic NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic PA Examination. 570 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
The Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced Level Knowledge in Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgery
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam MCQs (898)
Our question bank for the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 905 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 47 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 18 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 29 questions
- Infectious - 75 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 29 questions
- Nervous - 33 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 25 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 210 questions
- Renal - 41 questions
- Surgery - 142 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Trauma - 59 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 119 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 24 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 294 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 364 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 410 questions
- Classification - 88 questions
- Differential - 358 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 266 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 165 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 93 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 201 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 267 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 978 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 420 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 497 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 447 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 185 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 97 questions
- Drug Information - 105 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 22 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Physician Associate CAQ Exam Articles (577)
Myocardial infarction (MI) is a common cause of chest pain that causes significant morbidity and mortality. Posterior wall myocardial infarction oc ...
In 1962, there was a need for new antiarrhythmic drugs other than quinidine and procainamide, the main available antiarrhythmic agents available at ...
Acute myocardial infarction is one of the leading causes of death in the developed world. The prevalence of the disease approaches three million pe ...
Atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP) is a hormone secreted from the right atrium in response to atrial stretch from hypervolemia as well as in response ...
In 1893, Wilhelm His Jr. discovered the physical link that electrically bridges the atria and ventricles of the heart.