Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Osteopathic Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBOME® and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Osteopathic Medicine Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 119 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 32 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Osteopathic Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Osteopathic Medicine Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Osteopathic Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls osteopathic practice exam questions, osteopathic shelf assessment questions, osteopathic practice test questions, osteopathic shelf exam questions, osteopathic qbank questions, and osteopathic clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Osteopathic Medicine Examination. 34 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Osteopathic Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Osteopathic Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Osteopathic Medicine Exam?
The Osteopathic Medicine Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Osteopathic Medicine Exam?
The Osteopathic Medicine Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Osteopathic Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Osteopathic Manipultaion
Osteopathic Medicine Exam MCQs (119)
Our question bank for the Osteopathic Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 137 questions
- Nervous - 39 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 98 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 98 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 71 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Differential - 46 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 22 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 10 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 10 questions
- History Physical - 137 questions
- Pathophysiology - 98 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 38 questions
- Treatment Medical - 12 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
Osteopathic Medicine Exam Articles (32)
The lymphatic system can easily be overlooked, but it has a drastic impact on the immune system. This mesh of tissues and organs exports toxins, wa ...
Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) is a nonspecific diagnosis representing many conditions that involve the compression of the neurovascular structures ...
Balanced ligamentous tension (BLT) (also referred to as ligamentous articular strain depending on geographic location), relies on the principle tha ...
Strain counterstrain (SCS) is a type of indirect osteopathic manipulative soft tissue technique developed by Lawrence Jones in 1955 to passively tr ...
Lumbar spine high-velocity low-amplitude (HVLA) thrusting techniques are a form of manual medicine used by osteopathic providers. As the name impli ...