Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 980 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 546 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopedic Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopedic Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls orthopedic surgery practice exam questions, orthopedic surgery shelf assessment questions, orthopedic surgery practice test questions, orthopedic surgery shelf exam questions, orthopedic surgery qbank questions, and orthopedic clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopedic Surgery Examination. 517 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam?
The Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam?
The Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Pediatric Orthopedic examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Pediatric Neonatology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam MCQs (980)
Our question bank for the Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 34 questions
- Connective Tissue - 86 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 18 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 71 questions
- Dermatology - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1067 questions
- Nervous - 313 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 25 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 79 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 471 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 9 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 220 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 239 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 420 questions
- Classification - 126 questions
- Differential - 520 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 144 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 64 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 72 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 409 questions
- History Physical - 1066 questions
- Pathophysiology - 488 questions
- Patient Education - 21 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 369 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 155 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 26 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 103 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 26 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Orthopedic Surgery Clerkship Exam Articles (546)
Fractures of the clavicle are quite common, accounting for up to 10% of all fractures. It is ...
Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) of the knee is a somewhat rare cause of knee dysfunction and pain that has been recognized for over one hundred yea ...
The iliotibial band tract or IT band (ITB) is a longitudinal fibrous sheath that runs along the lateral thigh and serves as an important structure ...
Calf injuries are quite common amongst athletes and involve the gastrocnemius, soleus, popliteal, and plantaris muscles. A gastrocnemius rupture ca ...
The tibialis anterior muscle, also known as the tibialis anticus, is the largest of four muscles in the anterior compartment of the leg. Its t ...