Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Orthopedic Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Physician Specialist®; American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery®, and American Board of Orthopedic Surgery® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Orthopedic Surgery Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 3,503 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,004 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopedic Surgery Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopedic Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Orthopedic Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls orthopedic prep questions, orthopedic review questions, and orthopedic test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopedic Surgery Board Certification Examination . 871 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Orthopedic Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Orthopedic Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Orthopedic Surgery Exam?
The Orthopedic Surgery Exam is 4 - 8 hours.
How many questions is the Orthopedic Surgery Exam?
The Orthopedic Surgery Exam is 200 - 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Orthopedic Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Rehabilitation - 4%, Biomaterials/Biomechanics - 4%, Fractures/Bone Healing/Grafting - 10%, Bone and Soft Tissue Infections - 7%, Principles of Orthopedic Practice, Ethics, Epidemiology - 3%, Pediatric Orthopedics - 6%, Joint Reconstruction/Replacement - 13%, Joint Injuries - 7%,Neurology and Spinal Disorders - 7%, Orthopedic Pathology - 2%, Orthopedic Radiology and Imaging - 8%, Soft Tissue Physiology and Repair - 6%, Sports Medicine - 11%, Arthritis and Connective Tissue Disorders - 7%, and Ortho Medical and Traumatic Problems - 5%
Orthopedic Surgery Exam MCQs (3,503)
Our question bank for the Orthopedic Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 24 questions
- Cardiovascular - 99 questions
- Connective Tissue - 301 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 80 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 13 questions
- Genetics - 52 questions
- Genitourinary - 14 questions
- Growth and Development - 113 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 36 questions
- Infectious - 170 questions
- Integument - 69 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3552 questions
- Nervous - 822 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 201 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 14 questions
- Pulmonary - 36 questions
- Renal - 16 questions
- Surgery - 733 questions
- Toxicology - 34 questions
- Trauma - 1356 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 49 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 83 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 25 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1062 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1125 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 1209 questions
- Classification - 396 questions
- Differential - 1725 questions
- Epidemiology - 72 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 511 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 279 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 90 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 22 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 291 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1914 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 3464 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1423 questions
- Patient Education - 92 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1747 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Treatment Medical - 787 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 151 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 20 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 68 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1164 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 88 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 60 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 43 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 27 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Orthopedic Surgery Exam Articles (1,004)
The ulna is one of the two forearm long bones that, in conjunction with the radius, make up the antebrachium. The bone spans from the elbow to the ...
Apley grind test (Apley compression test) is a maneuver performed to evaluate for meniscus injury. This test der ...
Intrathecal therapy began to emerge in the late 1970s when the World Health Organization (WHO) placed attention on a more careful treatment of ...
A clavus or clavi (plural) is a frequently encountered condition in the out-patient clinic, known colloquially as a corn. It is one of the many hyp ...
Low back pain (LBP) is a very common and disabling disorder. Many causes of low back pain differ depending on the patient population; mechanical co ...