Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Maxillofacial Surgery Board Exam topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 494 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 217 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maxillofacial Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Maxillofacial Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oral and maxillofacial surgery prep questions, oral and maxillofacial review questions, and oral and maxillofacial surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . 230 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maxillofacial Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam?
The Maxillofacial Surgery Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam?
The Maxillofacial Surgery Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Medical evaluation of the Surgical Patient, Cosmetic, Anesthesia, Pain Control, Temporomandibular Disorders, Pathology, Dentoalveolar Traumatic Injuries, Maxillofacial Reconstruction, Orthognathic, Cleft, OSA, and Other Facial Implants
Maxillofacial Surgery Exam MCQs (494)
Our question bank for the Maxillofacial Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 24 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 330 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 19 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 55 questions
- Integument - 79 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 133 questions
- Nervous - 67 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 112 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 137 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 89 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 144 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 20 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 123 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 147 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 165 questions
- Classification - 91 questions
- Differential - 254 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 123 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 49 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 76 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 98 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 503 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 225 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 294 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 129 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 262 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 9 questions
Maxillofacial Surgery Exam Articles (217)
Platysmaplasty is a rejuvenation procedure performed to increase the definition of the neck from the angle of the jaw down to the chin, thereby res ...
The word ameloblastoma derives from the early English word “amel,” meaning enamel and the Greek word “blastos,” meaning ger ...
While less common than an endodontic abscess, a periodontal abscess is the third most frequent dental emergency requiring immediate intervention du ...
Soft tissue radionecrosis refers to the delayed effects of radiation therapy which result in tissue breakdown from the impaired blood supply radiat ...
Odontogenic cysts are usually identified on routine exams and are generally classified as inflammatory or developmental. Radiographically, they pre ...