Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABOMS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABOMS® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 449 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 210 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ABOMS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oral and maxillofacial surgery prep questions, oral and maxillofacial review questions, and oral and maxillofacial surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Board Certification Examination . 228 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the ABOMS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABOMS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the ABOMS® Exam?
The ABOMS® Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABOMS® Exam?
Topics include: Medical Assessment and Management of the Surgical Patient, Cosmetic, Anesthesia and Pain Control,Temporomandibular Disorders/Facial Pain, Pathology, Dentoalveolar, Trauma, Reconstruction,Orthognathic/Cleft/OSA, and Implants
ABOMS® Exam MCQs (449)
Our question bank for the ABOMS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 12 questions
- Connective Tissue - 28 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 317 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 21 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 57 questions
- Integument - 80 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 133 questions
- Nervous - 68 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 111 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 136 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 86 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 84 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 21 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 141 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 169 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 167 questions
- Classification - 97 questions
- Differential - 267 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 119 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 52 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 76 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 93 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 477 questions
- Pathophysiology - 234 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 287 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 112 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 217 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
ABOMS® Exam Articles (210)
Epistaxis (nosebleed) is one of the most common ear, nose, and throat (ENT) emergencies that present to the emergency department or the primary car ...
Sialolithiasis is a benign condition involving the formation of stones within the ducts of the major salivary glands: parotid, submandibular, and s ...
Tobacco use is rapidly increasing globally, with cigarette smoking the leading cause of death and preventable disease in the United States.
Nerve blocks are useful for achieving anesthesia to a regional area of the body. Regional nerve blocks offer many advantages over local tissue infi ...
Dentistry dates back to as far as 5000 BC when the thinking was that the cause of dental caries was a “tooth worm.” The term “den ...