Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to International Council of Ophthalmology content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 619 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 158 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Medical & Surgical Retina Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ophthalmologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Medical & Surgical Retina quiz questions, Medical & Surgical Retina prep questions, Medical & Surgical Retina test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Medical & Surgical Retina Test. 128 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam Overview
How many hours is the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam?
The International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam?
The International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam is 80 questions.
What topics are covered on the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam?
Topics include: This test prep is for individuals that complete board certification by the International Council of Ophthalmology in this subspecialty.
International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam MCQs (619)
Our question bank for the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 27 questions
- Eyes - 697 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genetics - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 11 questions
- Infectious - 80 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 30 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 21 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 145 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 167 questions
- Causes - 257 questions
- Classification - 52 questions
- Differential - 337 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 287 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 55 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 45 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 157 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 119 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 582 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 304 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 261 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 173 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 110 questions
- Clinical Education - 29 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam Articles (158)
Macular edema is defined as a collection of localized swelling in the macular area, leading to increased central retinal thickness. In the initial ...
The multifocal electroretinogram (mfERG) is a more recent advancement in electroretinographic testing, which enables a rapid assessment of retinal ...
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) targets the immune system by depleting CD4+ T lymphocytes and predisposing patients to an increased risk of oppo ...
Scleritis is a severe ocular inflammatory condition affecting the sclera, the outer covering of the eye. It can be categorized as anterio ...
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a wide-spread virus, with manifestations ranging from asymptomatic to severe end-organ dysfunction in immunocompromised pa ...