Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the International Council of Ophthalmology topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 663 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 183 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Medical & Surgical Retina Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ophthalmologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Medical & Surgical Retina quiz questions, Medical & Surgical Retina prep questions, Medical & Surgical Retina test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Medical & Surgical Retina Test. 145 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam Overview
How many hours is the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam?
The International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam?
The International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam is 80 questions.
What topics are covered on the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam?
Topics include: This test prep is for individuals that complete board certification by the International Council of Ophthalmology in this subspecialty.
International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam MCQs (663)
Our question bank for the International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 28 questions
- Eyes - 745 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genetics - 32 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 11 questions
- Infectious - 80 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 30 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 28 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 40 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 19 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 137 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 157 questions
- Causes - 262 questions
- Classification - 61 questions
- Differential - 350 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 297 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 53 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 55 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 152 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 120 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 611 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 328 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 261 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 189 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 123 questions
- Clinical Education - 42 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
International Ophthalmology Medical & Surgical Retina Exam Articles (183)
Macular edema is defined as a collection of localized swelling in the macular area, leading to increased central retinal thickness. In the initial ...
The healthy central cornea is aspheric and prolate (the central curvature is steeper than the periphery).
The retina is the innermost layer in the eye that is responsible for the visual processing that turns light energy from photons into three-dim ...
Retinoblastoma is an uncommon type of malignancy occurring in 1 per 18000 childbirths, but it is ...
Angioid streaks are breaks in the degenerated and mineralized Bruch's membrane, which typically form around the optic disc and radiate from the opt ...