Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the International Council of Ophthalmology topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 810 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 174 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Cornea and External Eye Disease Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ophthalmologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Cornea and External Eye Disease questions, Cornea and External Eye Disease prep questions, Cornea and External Eye Disease quiz questions will help you achieve a top score on the Cornea and External Eye Disease Test. 143 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam Overview
How many hours is the International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam?
The International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam?
The International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam is 80 questions.
What topics are covered on the International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam?
Topics include: This test prep is for individuals that complete board certification by the International Council of Ophthalmology in this subspecialty.
International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam MCQs (810)
Our question bank for the International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 19 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Eyes - 888 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genetics - 23 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 162 questions
- Integument - 13 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 14 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 30 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 71 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 79 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 31 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 137 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 164 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 282 questions
- Classification - 178 questions
- Differential - 341 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 254 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 49 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 241 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 97 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 41 questions
- History Physical - 796 questions
- Pathophysiology - 474 questions
- Patient Education - 57 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 264 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 390 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 352 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 259 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 27 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
International Ophthalmology Cornea and External Eye Disease Exam Articles (174)
Aniridia is defined as a partial or complete absence of the iris. Aniridia can be either congenital or acquired. Congenital aniridia is a rare  ...
Melanoma is a malignant overproliferation of melanocytes. Ocular melanoma is the second most common type of melanoma after cutaneous and is the mos ...
Keratoconus (KCN) is a progressive bilateral corneal ectatic disorder. It manifests as characteristic cone-like steepening of the cornea asso ...
Scleritis is an inflammation of the sclera, the outer layer of the globe. Scleritis can concurrently involve the cornea, episclera, and uvea.
The conjunctiva is a transparent, thin, mucous membrane that covers the sclera. It extends from the limbus (the perimeter of the cornea) and covers ...