Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Oncology Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Oncology Clerkship Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,249 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 408 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Oncology USMLE® and COMLEX® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Oncology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Oncology Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology practice exam questions, oncology shelf assessment questions, oncology practice test questions, oncology shelf exam questions, oncology qbank questions, and oncology clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Oncology USMLE® and COMLEX® Examination. 411 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Oncology Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Oncology Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Oncology Clerkship Exam?
The Oncology Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Oncology Clerkship Exam?
The Oncology Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Oncology Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Oncology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Oncology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Oncology Clerkship Exam MCQs (1,249)
Our question bank for the Oncology Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 41 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 96 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 126 questions
- Eyes - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 270 questions
- Genetics - 52 questions
- Genitourinary - 117 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 132 questions
- Hematologic - 214 questions
- Infectious - 43 questions
- Integument - 137 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 119 questions
- Nervous - 136 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 1405 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 160 questions
- Renal - 46 questions
- Surgery - 103 questions
- Toxicology - 48 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 28 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 118 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 349 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 430 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 586 questions
- Classification - 166 questions
- Differential - 546 questions
- Epidemiology - 80 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 463 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 475 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 61 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 420 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 544 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 1337 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 589 questions
- Patient Education - 48 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 718 questions
- Toxicology - 44 questions
- Treatment Medical - 459 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 96 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 234 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 93 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 114 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 35 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 9 questions
Oncology Clerkship Exam Articles (408)
Meningioma is the commonest primary central nervous system tumor accounting for about 37.6% of them; and approximately 50% of all benign brain tumo ...
Hypercoagulability or thrombophilia is the increased tendency of blood to thrombose. A normal and healthy response to bleeding for maintaining hemo ...
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) arises from the renal cortex or the renal tubular epithelial cells. It is classified into clear cell RCC (ccRCC), papill ...
Palliative sedation encompasses a broad range of activities aimed at relieving distress in terminally ill patients. It involves therapy targeted at ...
Patients with malignancy often experience increased risk of thrombosis, both venous and arterial. Clinical venous thromboembolism (VTE) remains one ...