Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,068 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 243 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COTA® Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Therapy Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBCOT® practice exam will help you achieve a top score on the COTA® Exam. 273 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
Topics include: Collaborating and Gathering Information - 28%, Selecting and Implementing Interventions - 55%, and Upholding Professional Standards and Responsibilities - 17%
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification MCQs (1,068)
Our question bank for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 20 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 22 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 91 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 28 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 403 questions
- Nervous - 429 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 287 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Surgery - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 93 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 18 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 23 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 140 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 713 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 124 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 843 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 29 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 140 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 53 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 60 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 29 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 30 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 29 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 24 questions
- History Physical - 952 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 73 questions
- Patient Education - 167 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 19 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 775 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 36 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 11 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification Articles (243)
Sleep loss from various causes is prevalent and often missed by physicians as a treatable health problem. There are strong associations w ...
The rooting reflex is one of the involuntary primitive motor reflexes, which are also known as the frontal release reflexes, that are mediated by t ...
Aggression and violence remain a central clinical, public health and safety issue worldwide. Aggression has many meanings, and the term occurs ...
Decubitus ulcers, also termed bedsores or pressure ulcers, are skin and soft tissue injuries that form as a result of constant or prolonged pressur ...
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a chronic disease that potentially affects about two million Americans.