Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification.
We have 1,099 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 244 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COTA® Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Therapy Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBCOT® practice exam will help you achieve a top score on the COTA® Exam. 277 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
Topics include: Collaborating and Gathering Information - 28%, Selecting and Implementing Interventions - 55%, and Upholding Professional Standards and Responsibilities - 17%
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification MCQs (1,099)
Our question bank for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 27 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 91 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Integument - 32 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 405 questions
- Nervous - 443 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 300 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Surgery - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 96 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 18 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 28 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 143 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 723 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 134 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 849 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 15 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 34 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 146 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 50 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 59 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 29 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 30 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 26 questions
- History Physical - 973 questions
- Legal - 11 questions
- Pathophysiology - 74 questions
- Patient Education - 176 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 48 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 27 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 787 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 39 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification Articles (244)
Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a psychiatric condition that has long been recognized as affecting children's ability to fu ...
Spondylolisthesis is the slippage of one vertebral body with respect to the adjacent vertebral body causing mechanical or radicular symptoms or pai ...
Visual discrimination is the ability to detect differences in and ability to classify objects, symbols, or shapes. These can be categorized by colo ...
Learning disabilities (LDs) refer to several disorders that may affect the acquisition, organization, retention, comprehension, or the use of both ...
Adhesive capsulitis (AC), is also known as frozen shoulder an insidious painful condition of the shoulder persisting more than 3 months. This infla ...
Above-the-knee amputations (AKA) involve removing the leg from the body by cutting through both the thigh tissue and femoral bone. This procedure m ...
Injury to the acromioclavicular (AC) joint is a common injury among athletes and young individuals. Acromioclavicular joint injuries account f ...
Handwashing practices in the patient care setting began in the early 19th century. The practice evolved over the years with evidential proof of its ...
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a common presentation in emergency departments, which accounts for more than one million visits annually. It i ...
Distal humerus fractures in the adult population represent about 2% of all fractures and 33% of all humerus fractures. They typically present in a ...
Since ancient times, children around the world have been afflicted with cystic fibrosis that leads to shortened lifespans. In medieval Europe, thes ...
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protected health information (PHI) is any health information that can ...
When treating a patient, information gathered by any means can crucially guide and direct care. Many initial encounters with patients will include ...
Mania, or a manic phase, is a period of 1 week or more in which a person experiences a change in behavior that drastically affects their functionin ...
Palliative care medicine is the interprofessional subspecialty focused on relieving suffering and improving the quality of life in patients with se ...
Rachelle Dorne MEd, EdD, OTR/L, CAPS Associate Professor Nova Southeastern University Certified Aging in Place Specialist Plantation FL
Mariana D'Amico EdD, OTR/L Associate Professor Nova Southeastern University BCP, FAOTA Riverview FL
Ryan R Olson-Meyer BS CEIM Omaha NE
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required