Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,088 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 244 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COTA® Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Therapy Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBCOT® practice exam will help you achieve a top score on the COTA® Exam. 278 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification?
Topics include: Collaborating and Gathering Information - 28%, Selecting and Implementing Interventions - 55%, and Upholding Professional Standards and Responsibilities - 17%
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification MCQs (1,088)
Our question bank for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 19 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 26 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 18 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 91 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 32 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 406 questions
- Nervous - 438 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 298 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Surgery - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 95 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 18 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 142 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 722 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 133 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 847 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 15 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 33 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 144 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 52 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 61 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 28 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 31 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 29 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 969 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 75 questions
- Patient Education - 175 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 46 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 26 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 786 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 36 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 13 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Occupational Therapy Assistant Certification Articles (244)
The activities of daily living (ADLs) is a term used to collectively describe fundamental skills required to independently care for oneself, such a ...
Pressure injuries are defined as localized damage to the skin as well as underlying soft tissue, usually occurring over a bony prominence or relate ...
Forearm amputations form a part of the larger umbrella of upper extremity amputations, but are the most common type, and can occur at different lev ...
Sigmund Freud, known as the father of psychoanalysis, began the discussion of defense mechanisms in the nineteenth century ...
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a chronic disease that potentially affects about two million Americans.