Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,151 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 330 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Occupational Therapists Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Therapist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Therapists Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBCOT® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Occupational Therapists Test. 355 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Therapists Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam?
The Occupational Therapists Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam?
The Occupational Therapists Certification Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam?
Topics include: Evaluation and Assessment - 25%, Analysis and Interpretation - 23%, Intervention Management - 37%, and Competency and Practice Management - 15%
Occupational Therapists Certification Exam MCQs (1,151)
Our question bank for the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 21 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 108 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 25 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 464 questions
- Nervous - 491 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 349 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Surgery - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 129 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 41 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 28 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 55 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 249 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 673 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 157 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 788 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 52 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 199 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 123 questions
- Classification - 83 questions
- Differential - 89 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 58 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 36 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 42 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 12 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 59 questions
- History Physical - 1004 questions
- Legal - 21 questions
- Pathophysiology - 166 questions
- Patient Education - 210 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 104 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 45 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 728 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 67 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 27 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Occupational Therapists Certification Exam Articles (330)
Cultural sensitivity remains a crucial aspect of the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric patients. There are many culture-specific syndromes as ...
The skin is divided anatomically into distinct patterns based on the specific distribution of sensory nerve fibers arising from a single spinal ner ...
Over one-quarter of United States citizens suffer from chronic pain. It is among the most co ...
Quality of life (QoL) is a concept which aims to capture the well-being, whether of a population or individual, regarding both positive and negativ ...
Effective techniques for stress management are varied. They typically include behaviors that improve physical health, such as nutrition and ex ...