Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$119Subscription per month per user
$299Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,124 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 326 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Occupational Therapists Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Therapist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Therapists Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBCOT® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Occupational Therapists Test. 359 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Therapists Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam?
The Occupational Therapists Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam?
The Occupational Therapists Certification Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam?
Topics include: Evaluation and Assessment - 25%, Analysis and Interpretation - 23%, Intervention Management - 37%, and Competency and Practice Management - 15%
Occupational Therapists Certification Exam MCQs (1,124)
Our question bank for the Occupational Therapists Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 21 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 106 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 10 questions
- Integument - 25 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 459 questions
- Nervous - 489 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 331 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Surgery - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 122 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 39 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 25 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 50 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 243 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 658 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 144 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 769 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 51 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 190 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 122 questions
- Classification - 83 questions
- Differential - 87 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 58 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 33 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 41 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 12 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 56 questions
- History Physical - 982 questions
- Legal - 18 questions
- Pathophysiology - 165 questions
- Patient Education - 198 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 103 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 43 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 721 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 68 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 12 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 25 questions
- Clinical Education - 27 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Occupational Therapists Certification Exam Articles (326)
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protected health information (PHI) is any health information that can ...
In the United States, mandatory reporting laws establish a legally enforceable duty for those who have contact with vulnerable populations to ...
Acute myocardial infarction is one of the leading causes of death in the developed world. The prevalence of the disease approaches three million pe ...
Behavior modification is a psychotherapeutic intervention primarily used to eliminate or reduce maladaptive behavior in children or adults. While s ...
Anosognosia is a neuropsychiatric condition in which one is in denial--unconsciously--and unaware of an apparent disability or deficit. The French ...