Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Medical Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Preventive Medicine® and AOA Board of Preventive Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Medical Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 494 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 228 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Occupational Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Occupational Medical Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational medicine prep questions, occupational medicine review questions, and occupational medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Occupational Medicine Examination. 257 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Medical Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Medical Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Medical Exam?
Topics include: Prevention, Exposure Assessment, Hazard Recognition, and Control - 20%, Clinical Patient Care - 60%, and OEHS Administration and Systems-Based Practice - 20%
Occupational Medical Exam MCQs (494)
Our question bank for the Occupational Medical Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 20 questions
- Connective Tissue - 14 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 9 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 11 questions
- Infectious - 104 questions
- Dermatology - 36 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 94 questions
- Nervous - 58 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 26 questions
- Pulmonary - 105 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 178 questions
- Trauma - 47 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 47 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 23 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 54 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 17 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 116 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 180 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 26 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 151 questions
- Classification - 39 questions
- Differential - 167 questions
- Epidemiology - 26 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 90 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 82 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 74 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 105 questions
- History Physical - 389 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Pathophysiology - 156 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 132 questions
- Toxicology - 84 questions
- Treatment Medical - 142 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 19 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 15 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Occupational Medical Exam Articles (228)
Low back pain is a common cause of disability among the general population with a well-documented cost burden placed on the U.S. healthcare system. ...
Professor Gordon Waddell first described a group of eight clinical physical signs in 1980 known as Waddell signs.
Frostbite, also known as freezing cold injury (FCI) is tissue damage as a result to cold exposure, occurring at temperatures below 0 degrees C. It& ...
Workplace injuries are a major cause of disability and death. The workers' compensation system was developed to provide compensation to workers for ...
Alkali toxicity, though rare, can lead to significant medical problems. In developed nations, alkaline ingestions are more predominant when compare ...