Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Medical Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Preventive Medicine® and AOA Board of Preventive Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Medical Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 455 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 193 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Occupational Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Medical Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational medicine prep questions, occupational medicine review questions, and occupational medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Occupational Medicine Examination. 217 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Medical Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Medical Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Medical Exam?
Topics include: Prevention, Exposure Assessment, Hazard Recognition, and Control - 20%, Clinical Patient Care - 60%, and OEHS Administration and Systems-Based Practice - 20%
Occupational Medical Exam MCQs (455)
Our question bank for the Occupational Medical Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 22 questions
- Cardiovascular - 22 questions
- Connective Tissue - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 95 questions
- Integument - 45 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 108 questions
- Nervous - 59 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 17 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 26 questions
- Pulmonary - 97 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 150 questions
- Trauma - 55 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 51 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 24 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 60 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 19 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 131 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 11 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 193 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 172 questions
- Classification - 41 questions
- Differential - 164 questions
- Epidemiology - 24 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 80 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 69 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 16 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 38 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 87 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 102 questions
- History Physical - 381 questions
- Legal - 42 questions
- Pathophysiology - 157 questions
- Patient Education - 29 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 156 questions
- Toxicology - 72 questions
- Treatment Medical - 128 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 25 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 12 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 10 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Occupational Medical Exam Articles (193)
Psoas syndrome is a rare injury to the iliopsoas muscle, typically seen in athletes, often runners, dancers, and high jumpers. It usually results f ...
According to the Sports and Fitness Industry Association 2015 report, there are approximately three million people who engage in scuba diving-relat ...
Heavy metal is a broad term used to describe a group of naturally occurring metallic elements of high molecular weight and density when compared to ...
Nitrogen is a colorless, tasteless, and odorless gas that comprises up to 78% volume by air. It usually is an inert diatomic gas that has no direct ...
Low back pain (LBP) is widely prevalent in the general population and is one of the main reasons individuals seek medical care