Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Medical Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Preventive Medicine® and AOA Board of Preventive Medicine® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Medical Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 314 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 173 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Occupational Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Occupational Medicine Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Medical Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational medicine prep questions, occupational medicine review questions, and occupational medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Occupational Medicine Examination. 199 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Medical Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Medical Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Medical Exam?
The Occupational Medical Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Medical Exam?
Topics include: Prevention, Exposure Assessment, Hazard Recognition, and Control - 20%, Clinical Patient Care - 60%, and OEHS Administration and Systems-Based Practice - 20%
Occupational Medical Exam MCQs (314)
Our question bank for the Occupational Medical Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 13 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 11 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 77 questions
- Integument - 39 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 92 questions
- Nervous - 45 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 14 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 26 questions
- Pulmonary - 66 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 89 questions
- Trauma - 50 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 34 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 47 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 16 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 91 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 131 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 134 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 123 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 55 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 53 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 64 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 72 questions
- History Physical - 299 questions
- Legal - 28 questions
- Pathophysiology - 121 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 135 questions
- Toxicology - 46 questions
- Treatment Medical - 102 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Occupational Medical Exam Articles (173)
An occupational injury describes any type of injury or illness that occurs to a patient-related to his or her specific occupational demands or requ ...
With over 16100000 flights annually carrying 1 billion travelers in the 29 million square miles monitored by the Federal Aviation Administration&rs ...
Relaxation techniques are therapeutic exercises designed to assist individuals with decreasing tension and anxiety, physically and psychologically. ...
Approximately 3% of all visits to the emergency department are due to eye trauma, with the vast majority of these presentations involving corneal i ...
Low back pain (LBP) is widely prevalent in the general population and is one of the main reasons individuals seek medical care