Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABOM® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Obesity Medicine® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABOM® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 388 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 111 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Obesity Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obesity Medicine Board Certified Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ABOM® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls obesity prep questions, obesity review questions, and obesity test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Obesity Medicine Examination. 133 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the ABOM® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABOM® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABOM® Exam?
The ABOM® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the ABOM® Exam?
The ABOM® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABOM® Exam?
Topics include: The overall content of the exam includes: Pediatric and adolescent content - 15%, Adult content - 20%, Content relevant to the entire life cycle - 65%; Test Content Outline: Basic Concepts – 25%, Diagnosis and Evaluation – 30%, Treatment – 40%, and Practice Management – 5%
ABOM® Exam MCQs (388)
Our question bank for the ABOM® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 33 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 249 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 80 questions
- Genetics - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 11 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 19 questions
- Nutrition - 150 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 30 questions
- Pulmonary - 34 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 61 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 29 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 30 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 131 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 17 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 182 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 106 questions
- Classification - 25 questions
- Differential - 122 questions
- Epidemiology - 29 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 57 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 92 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 16 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 33 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 333 questions
- Pathophysiology - 192 questions
- Patient Education - 85 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 166 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 105 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 65 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 27 questions
- Drug Information - 28 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
ABOM® Exam Articles (111)
Vitamin E or tocopherol is a fat-soluble vitamin that functions as an antioxidant, protecting the cell membrane. As with all vitamins, the body doe ...
Diabetes mellitus leads to macrovascular and microvascular complications, resulting in life-threatening conditions. Exercise is considered an impor ...
Obesity is defined by calculating the Body Mass Index (BMI) of an individual. A BMI of >30 kg/m2 is considered clinically obese.
Binge eating disorder (BED) is a condition marked by episodes of consuming food in a larger amount than is normal in a short time. These episo ...
The FDA-approved primary indication for ephedrine is the treatment of clinically significant hypotension perioperatively. Induction of general anes ...