Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABOM® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Obesity Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABOM® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 409 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 123 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Obesity Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obesity Medicine Board Certified Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test ABOM® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls obesity prep questions, obesity review questions, and obesity test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Obesity Medicine Examination. 148 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the ABOM® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABOM® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABOM® Exam?
The ABOM® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the ABOM® Exam?
The ABOM® Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABOM® Exam?
Topics include: The overall content of the exam includes: Pediatric and adolescent content - 15%, Adult content - 20%, Content relevant to the entire life cycle - 65%; Test Content Outline: Basic Concepts – 25%, Diagnosis and Evaluation – 30%, Treatment – 40%, and Practice Management – 5%
ABOM® Exam MCQs (409)
Our question bank for the ABOM® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 275 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 69 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Dermatology - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 12 questions
- Nutrition - 164 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 24 questions
- Pulmonary - 25 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 65 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 27 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 115 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 14 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 157 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 96 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 99 questions
- Epidemiology - 24 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 56 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 86 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 17 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 32 questions
- History Physical - 334 questions
- Pathophysiology - 190 questions
- Patient Education - 75 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 155 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 120 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 68 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 24 questions
- Drug Information - 24 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 14 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
ABOM® Exam Articles (123)
Nonalcoholic, fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is defined as the ectopic accumulation of fat in the liver (hepatic steatosis) when no other causes of se ...
The factors that influence “change behavior” have been significantly researched, yet one model is the standard-bearer for change. The t ...
Obesity refers to abnormal or excess body weight (mainly fat) concerning height. It is a growing health problem in the United States as well as aro ...
Bariatric surgery, or metabolic and weight loss surgery, has become a widely accepted and effective therapeutic modality for individuals with ...
Mediterranean diet is a generic term used to describe the dietary pattern of individuals living in the countries along the coast of the Mediterrane ...