Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)® and American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 186 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 98 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls reproductive endocrinology prep questions, reproductive surgery review questions, and reproductive endocrinology and infertility test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Certification Examination. 111 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam Overview
How many hours is the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam?
The Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam?
The Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam?
Topics include: Legal Regulation of Psychiatry: 17-21%, Civil: 16-20%, Criminal: 16-20%, Corrections: 8-12%, Death Penalty: 4-6%, Legal Systems: 8-12%, Children/Families: 8-10%, and Special Issue: 9-13%
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam MCQs (186)
Our question bank for the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 49 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 19 questions
- Genitourinary - 55 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 105 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 75 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 43 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 48 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Causes - 53 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 58 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 47 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 55 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 12 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 44 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 140 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 71 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 58 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 54 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 21 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam Articles (98)
Ectopic pregnancy is a diagnosis that is quite challenging to make. It has been estimated that 40% of ectopic pregnancies go undiagnosed on in ...
The development of a functional reproductive system is one of the most critical features of an organism because it is dire ...
Fertilization is a complex multi-step process that is complete in 24 hours. The sperm from a male meets an ovum from a female and forms a zygote; t ...
Preconception counseling is defined as health education and promotion. The goal of preconception care is health education and promotion, ...
Diabetes mellitus is taken from the Greek word , meaning siphon - to pass through and the Latin word m ...