Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)® and American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 165 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 89 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls reproductive endocrinology prep questions, reproductive surgery review questions, and reproductive endocrinology and infertility test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Certification Examination. 102 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam Overview
How many hours is the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam?
The Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam?
The Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam?
Topics include: Legal Regulation of Psychiatry: 17-21%, Civil: 16-20%, Criminal: 16-20%, Corrections: 8-12%, Death Penalty: 4-6%, Legal Systems: 8-12%, Children/Families: 8-10%, and Special Issue: 9-13%
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam MCQs (165)
Our question bank for the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 45 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 57 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 89 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 60 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 41 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 52 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Causes - 54 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 54 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 36 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 48 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 41 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 127 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 57 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 58 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 52 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 22 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Exam Articles (89)
Ectopic pregnancy is a diagnosis that is quite challenging to make. It has been estimated that 40% of ectopic pregnancies go undiagnosed on in ...
Semen analysis is a laboratory test that is performed to assess male fertility. Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after 1 year of ...
Bisphosphonates define a class of drugs widely indicated since the 1990s to treat osteoporosis both in men and women. Their effectiveness in treati ...
Fertilization is a complex multi-step process that is complete in 24 hours. The sperm from a male meets an ovum from a female and forms a zygote; t ...
Prolactin-secreting tumors of the pituitary gland are called prolactinomas. It is the most common secretory tumors of the pituitary gland acco ...