Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 239 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 148 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nutrition questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 182 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam?
The Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam?
The Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam?
Topics include: Nutrition
Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam MCQs (239)
Our question bank for the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 21 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 43 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 55 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 20 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 13 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 14 questions
- Nutrition - 237 questions
- Obstetric - 25 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 67 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 28 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 24 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 141 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 155 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 37 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 98 questions
- Classification - 14 questions
- Differential - 62 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 27 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 182 questions
- Pathophysiology - 110 questions
- Patient Education - 112 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 65 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Treatment Medical - 70 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam Articles (148)
Angina, or chest pain, is the most common symptom of ischemic heart disease, a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. Chest pain can be ...
Calcium homeostasis in the body is a complex interplay between several different hormones and other factors. The main factors that regulate calcium ...
Lactose intolerance is a clinical syndrome that manifests with characteristic signs and symptoms upon the consumption of food substances containing ...
Obesity is the excessive or abnormal accumulation of fat or adipose tissue in the body that impairs health via its association to the risk of devel ...
Warfarin has FDA approval for the prophylaxis and treatment of venous thrombosis and its complications, such as a pulmonary embolus. It is also ind ...