Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 211 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 144 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nutrition questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 173 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam?
The Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam?
The Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam?
Topics include: Nutrition
Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam MCQs (211)
Our question bank for the Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 40 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 49 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 11 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 17 questions
- Nutrition - 212 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 58 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 28 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 21 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 132 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 146 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 32 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 89 questions
- Classification - 11 questions
- Differential - 59 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 25 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 17 questions
- History Physical - 162 questions
- Pathophysiology - 97 questions
- Patient Education - 99 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 55 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 62 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 5 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Nutrition NCLEX-RN/PN Exam Articles (144)
Riboflavin or vitamin B2 is a member of the group of vitamins referred to as vitamin B complex, which is a water-soluble vitamin. As a drug, h ...
Thiamine was the first vitamin identified (vitamin B1) many years ago. It functions as a catalyst in the generation of energy through decarboxylati ...
Calcium homeostasis in the body is a complex interplay between several different hormones and other factors. The main factors that regulate calcium ...
Health professionals need to understand the important difference between gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Gram-positive bacteria are bacte ...
Pernicious anemia (PA) is a specific type of megaloblastic anemia. It occurs due to inadequate enteric vitamin B12 absorption with resultant v ...