Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Access Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Vascular Access Certification Corporation® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Access Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 223 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 66 PubMed indexed review articles related to the VA-BC™ Vascular Access Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Vascular Access Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Vascular Access Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular access prep questions, vascular access review questions, and vascular access test questions will help you achieve a top score on the VA-BC™ Vascular Access Nurse Examination. 93 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Access Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Access Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Access Nurse Exam?
The Vascular Access Nurse Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Access Nurse Exam?
The Vascular Access Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Access Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Vascular Access Devises - 20%; Interpersonal and Communication - 15%; Professional Development - 10% and Legal and Ethical Considerations - 10%
Vascular Access Nurse Exam MCQs (223)
Our question bank for the Vascular Access Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 185 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 12 questions
- Infectious - 32 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 9 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 17 questions
- Renal - 39 questions
- Surgery - 25 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 15 questions
- Anatomy - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 21 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 25 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 112 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 134 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 11 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 41 questions
- Classification - 14 questions
- Differential - 41 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 10 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 23 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 60 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 17 questions
- History Physical - 159 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 61 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 103 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 127 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 21 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
Vascular Access Nurse Exam Articles (66)
Peripheral venous access is a hallmark of resuscitation in patients of all ages. Ideal sites for venous catheterization are easy to access and ...
The brachiocephalic veins also referred to as the innominate veins, are large venous structures located within the thorax and originate from the un ...
Venous access can be obtained through the cannulation of peripheral (e.g., antecubital vein, saphenous vein) or central veins (e.g., internal jugul ...
Laboratory tube collection is a process applied when withdrawing blood samples from patients before they get tested in the laboratory. It foll ...
A medication administration route is often classified by the location at which the drug is administered, such as oral or intravenous. The choice of ...