Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Access Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Vascular Access Certification Corporation® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Access Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 109 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 58 PubMed indexed review articles related to the VA-BC™ Vascular Access Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Vascular Access Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Access Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular access prep questions, vascular access review questions, and vascular access test questions will help you achieve a top score on the VA-BC™ Vascular Access Nurse Examination. 78 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Access Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Access Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Access Nurse Exam?
The Vascular Access Nurse Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Access Nurse Exam?
The Vascular Access Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Access Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Vascular Access Devises - 20%; Interpersonal and Communication - 15%; Professional Development - 10% and Legal and Ethical Considerations - 10%
Vascular Access Nurse Exam MCQs (109)
Our question bank for the Vascular Access Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 94 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 12 questions
- Infectious - 19 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 4 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Renal - 16 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 11 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 10 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 62 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 78 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 30 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 22 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 15 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 10 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 108 questions
- Pathophysiology - 35 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 70 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 77 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 12 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Vascular Access Nurse Exam Articles (58)
Peripheral line placement, also referred to as peripheral intravenous (IV) cannulation, is the insertion of an indwelling single-lumen plastic cond ...
The internal jugular vein is a paired venous structure that collects blood from the brain, superficial regions of the face, and neck, and delivers ...
The definition of hypothermia is an involuntary drop in body temperature below 35C. Accidental hypothermia is not limited to regions or times of se ...
Alteplase (tPA) is a powerful thrombolytic agent used in the lysis of acute thromboembolism.
A medication administration route is often classified by the location at which the drug is administered, such as oral or intravenous. The choice of ...