Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to International Association of Forensic Nurses® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 125 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 44 PubMed indexed review articles related to the SANE® Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sexual Assualt Nurse Examiner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls sexual assault nurse prep questions, sexual assault nurse review questions, and sexual assault nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the SANE® Examination . 52 authors and 0 editors have contributed to the development of the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination?
The Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination?
The Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination?
Topics include: Assessment and Documentation - 32%; Evidence Collection - 18%; Patient Management - 28%; Legal Issues and Judicial Process - 10%; and Professional Practice - 12%
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination MCQs (125)
Our question bank for the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 49 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 17 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 36 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 35 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 65 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 22 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 62 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 22 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 101 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 14 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 43 questions
- Epidemiology - 1 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 17 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 115 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 9 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 37 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 24 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 21 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 12 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Certification Examination Articles (44)
Research confirms interviewing is an effective system of gathering essential information regarding the personality and character of another person. ...
Levonorgestrel, also known as the morning-after pill, is a first-line oral emergency contraceptive pill with approval from the World Health Organiz ...
, an obligate human pathogen, is a sexually transmitted disease that causes consequential worldwide morbidity both in ...
Benzodiazepines are especially important in the cessation of seizure activity, as 1% to 2% of emergency department visits annually in the United St ...
HIV prophylaxis is divided into 2 categories: post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) and pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). PEP is the administration of ant ...