Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Society for Health Care Risk Management® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 219 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 80 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPHRM® Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Risk Management Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls risk management nurse prep questions, risk management nurse review questions, and risk management nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPHRM® Certification Examination. 86 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam is 95 questions.
What topics are covered on the Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Clinical/Patient Safety; Risk Financing; Legal and Regulatory; Health Care Operations; and Claims and Litigiations
Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (219)
Our question bank for the Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 13 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 18 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 57 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 21 questions
- Trauma - 34 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 162 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 94 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 11 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 12 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 72 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 127 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 33 questions
- Causes - 8 questions
- Classification - 13 questions
- Differential - 4 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 108 questions
- History Physical - 75 questions
- Legal - 124 questions
- Pathophysiology - 8 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 29 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 84 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Risk Management Nurse Certification Exam Articles (80)
A medical error is a preventable adverse effect of medical care, whether or not it is evident or harmful to the patient.
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) is a progressive incremental improvement of processes, safety, and patient care. The goal of CQI may include i ...
In 1958, Ida Jean Orlando started the nursing process that still guides nursing care today. Defined as a systematic approach to care using the fund ...
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA; Kennedy–Kassebaum Act, or Kassebaum–Kennedy Act) consists of 5 ...
Federal physician self-referral prohibition (42 USC 1395nn.), commonly referred to as the Stark law, is a set of regulations that pertain to physic ...