Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Nurses Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 848 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 315 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls psychiatric nurse prep questions, psychiatric nurse review questions, and psychiatric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Examination. 320 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 22%, Planning - 22%, Implementation - 39%, and Evaluation - 18%
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (848)
Our question bank for the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 19 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Growth and Development - 25 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 19 questions
- Nervous - 126 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 898 questions
- Pulmonary - 12 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 29 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 65 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 11 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 180 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 211 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 500 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 563 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 32 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 43 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 16 questions
- Causes - 194 questions
- Classification - 69 questions
- Differential - 284 questions
- Epidemiology - 28 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 28 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 23 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 11 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 45 questions
- History Physical - 706 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 240 questions
- Patient Education - 77 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 227 questions
- Toxicology - 55 questions
- Treatment Medical - 348 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 23 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 54 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 80 questions
- Drug Information - 90 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 40 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam Articles (315)
Desvenlafaxine is an antidepressant that is an FDA-approved drug to treat major depressive disorder in adults.
is defined as sexual contact between individuals without appropriate legal consent. is one form of sexual ass ...
Sleep is the natural periodic suspension of consciousness characterized by lessened consciousness and slowed metabolism. The sleep-wake cycle is on ...
Social relations are broadly defined as any relationship or interaction between two or more individuals. Interest in social relationships and resul ...
Heat-related illness is a spectrum of conditions progressing from heat exhaustion, heat injury, to life-threatening heat stroke. Heat stroke is a c ...