Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 953 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 329 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls psychiatric nurse prep questions, psychiatric nurse review questions, and psychiatric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANCC® Psychiatric Nurse Examination. 341 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 22%, Planning - 22%, Implementation - 39%, and Evaluation - 18%
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (953)
Our question bank for the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 20 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Growth and Development - 30 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 22 questions
- Nervous - 166 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 13 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1003 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 5 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 86 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 36 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 75 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 207 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 20 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 163 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 629 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 583 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 28 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 37 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 249 questions
- Classification - 89 questions
- Differential - 279 questions
- Epidemiology - 38 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 35 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 31 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 40 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 10 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 13 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 56 questions
- History Physical - 772 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 309 questions
- Patient Education - 95 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 290 questions
- Toxicology - 62 questions
- Treatment Medical - 388 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 28 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 30 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 62 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 92 questions
- Drug Information - 103 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 33 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Certification Exam Articles (329)
Mirtazapine is an atypical antidepressant and is used primarily for the treatment of a major depressive disorder. Experts synthesize ...
Patients with alcohol or other substance misuse disorders often have complex presentations of addictive behaviors and medical comorbidities, making ...
Aphasia is an impairment to comprehension or formulation of language caused by damage to the cortical center for language. It can be caused by many ...
In medieval society, childhood did not exist. Around seven years of age, they took the child as a little adult in the community with a similar expe ...
Lorazepam is a benzodiazepine medication developed by DJ Richards. It went on the market in the United States in 1977. Lorazepam has common use as ...