Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$159Subscription per month per user
$379Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 166 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 51 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPDN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls peritoneal dialysis nurse prep questions, peritoneal dialysis nurse review questions, and peritoneal dialysis nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPDN® Examination. 59 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam?
The Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam?
The Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Nursing Process - 60%; Administration - 10%, Education - 20%, and Professional Development - 10%
Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (166)
Our question bank for the Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 14 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 17 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 5 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Renal - 149 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 11 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 98 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 118 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 28 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 93 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 5 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 79 questions
- Pathophysiology - 26 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 43 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse Certification Exam Articles (51)
is a coagulase-negative, gram-positive cocci bacteria that form clusters. It is also a catalase-positive a ...
The renal system consists of the kidney, ureters, and the urethra. The overall function of the system filters approximately 200 liters of fluid a d ...
Hospital-acquired infections, also known as healthcare-associated infections (HAI), are nosocomially acquired infections that are typically not pre ...
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is defined as the presence of kidney damage or an estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) less than 60 m ...
To maintain homeostasis, the human body employs many physiological adaptations. One of these is maintaining an acid-base balance. In the absence of ...