Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Nurses Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 267 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 150 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Pain Management Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pain Management Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pain management nurse prep questions, pain management nurse review questions, and pin management nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Pain Management Nurse Examination. 179 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Pain, Interventions, and Professional Practice
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (267)
Our question bank for the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 7 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 31 questions
- Genitourinary - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 7 questions
- Integument - 7 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 77 questions
- Nervous - 160 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 67 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 14 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 32 questions
- Toxicology - 28 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 122 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 76 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 12 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 164 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 104 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 51 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 13 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 8 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 16 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 249 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 105 questions
- Patient Education - 12 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 123 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 205 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 25 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 72 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 70 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 44 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam Articles (150)
According to the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP), pain is defined as an unpleasant experience (sensory and/or emotional) rel ...
The official IASP definition of allodynia at the time of this article is "pain due to a stimulus that does not normally provoke pain." An example w ...
Back pain is one of the most common chief complaints in the emergency department. It is also a leading cause of disability and high healthcare ...
The goal of postoperative pain control is to reduce the negative consequences associated with acute postsurgical pain and help the patient make a s ...
Chronic pain, defined as pain lasting longer than three months, affects 100 million Americans each year. Estimates are that 5 to 8 million Ame ...