Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Nurses Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 238 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 134 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Pain Management Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pain Management Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pain management nurse prep questions, pain management nurse review questions, and pin management nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Pain Management Nurse Examination. 162 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Pain, Interventions, and Professional Practice
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (238)
Our question bank for the Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 8 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 23 questions
- Genitourinary - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 8 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 75 questions
- Nervous - 149 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 61 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 11 questions
- Pulmonary - 14 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 28 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 11 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 106 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 74 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 150 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 91 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 44 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 13 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 219 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 87 questions
- Patient Education - 13 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 107 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 183 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 23 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 62 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 60 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 37 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pain Management Nurse Certification Exam Articles (134)
Since the 1950s, electrical currents have been used to create predictable thermal lesions; however, the use of radiofrequency for intractable pain ...
Patient-Controlled Analgesia (PCA) has been utilized to optimize pain relief since 1971, with the first commercially available PCA pump appearing i ...
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are a drug class FDA-approved for use as antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic agen ...
Amitriptyline is FDA approved medication to treat major depressive disorder (MDD) in adults.
Fentanyl (which can also be spelled fentanil) is a potent synthetic opioid similar to morphine but produces analgesia to a greater extent. This rob ...