Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Orthopedic Nurses Certification Board® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 529 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 377 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopedic Nurse Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopaedic Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls orthopedic nurse prep questions, orthopedic nurse review questions, and orthopedic nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopedic Nurse Certification Examination . 414 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam?
The Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam?
The Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Degenerative Disorders - 39%, Orthopaedic Trauma - 17%, Sports Injuries - 12%, Metabolic Bone Disorders - 9%, Inflammatory Disorders - 8%, Congenital/Pediatric - 5%, Musculoskeletal Tumors - 5%, and Neuromuscular - 4%
Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (529)
Our question bank for the Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 15 questions
- Connective Tissue - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 20 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 31 questions
- Integument - 14 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 559 questions
- Nervous - 151 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 11 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 86 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 244 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 39 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 35 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 34 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 194 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 262 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 9 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 257 questions
- Classification - 57 questions
- Differential - 242 questions
- Epidemiology - 16 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 56 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 33 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 46 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 153 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 559 questions
- Pathophysiology - 240 questions
- Patient Education - 45 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 231 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 139 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 60 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 82 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 22 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 17 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Exam Articles (377)
Adhesive capsulitis, also known as frozen shoulder, is an inflammatory condition characterized by shoulder stiffness and pain. The American Academy ...
An isolated fracture of the ulnar shaft is defined as a nightstick fracture. The injury derives its name from the idea that a suspect struck with a ...
The quadriceps tendon is derived from the muscular junction of the rectus femoris, vastus lateralis, vastus medialis, and vastus intermedius muscle ...
Heterotopic ossification (HO) is a frequent complication in the rehabilitation setting which consists of the formation of mature, lamellar bone in ...
Unfractionated heparin is an anticoagulant indicated for both the prevention and treatment of thrombotic events such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT) ...