Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 147 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 107 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ophthalmic Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ophthalmology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ophthalmology nurse prep questions, ophthalmology nurse review questions, and ophthalmology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ophthalmic Nurse Examination. 112 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Ocular Conditions - 15%, Pharmacology - 20%, Nursing Assessment of Ophthalmic Patient - 20%, Clinical and Perioperative Procedures - 35%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (147)
Our question bank for the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 181 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 16 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 19 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 72 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 84 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 83 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 67 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 38 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 25 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 162 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 85 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 62 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 48 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 12 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 13 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (107)
Despite the small surface area of the eyelid, it serves an important role in protecting the eyeball. Skin on the eyelid has no subcutaneous fat and ...
Convergence insufficiency (CI) is a binocular vision disorder characterized by difficulty maintaining fusion while looking at a near target due to ...
Graves' disease is an autoimmune disease which primarily affects the thyroid gland. It may also affect multiple other organs including eyes and ski ...
Epiphora is excessive tearing from one or both eyes. Epiphora is seen in children and adults. In a large epidemiological Scottish study, the preval ...
Pinguecula is a benign, common degeneration of the conjunctiva. Pinguecula has originated from the Latin word "pinguis," which means fat or grease. ...