Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Society of Ophthalmic Registered Nurses® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 267 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 166 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ophthalmic Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ophthalmology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ophthalmology nurse prep questions, ophthalmology nurse review questions, and ophthalmology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ophthalmic Nurse Examination. 178 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam?
The Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Ocular Conditions - 15%, Pharmacology - 20%, Nursing Assessment of Ophthalmic Patient - 20%, Clinical and Perioperative Procedures - 35%, and Professional Issues - 10%
Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (267)
Our question bank for the Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 16 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 303 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 4 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 5 questions
- Nervous - 28 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 26 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 14 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 40 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 115 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 146 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 152 questions
- Classification - 18 questions
- Differential - 123 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 59 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 13 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 49 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 12 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 274 questions
- Pathophysiology - 145 questions
- Patient Education - 10 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 111 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 80 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 22 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 26 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 27 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Ophthalmology Nurse Certification Exam Articles (166)
Hyphema is defined as accumulated red blood cells (RBC) in the anterior chamber of the eye. ...
Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) is a laser eye surgery for the correction of visual refractive errors such as myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. ...
The most common refractive error in childhood is hyperopia. The term hyperopia refers to the refr ...
Acetazolamide is a diuretic and carbonic anhydrase inhibitor medication that is used to treat several illnesses.
Scopolamine is a medication used to manage and treat postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) and motion sickness. It is in the anticholinergic cla ...