Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Certification Corporation® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 458 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 225 PubMed indexed review articles related to the C NPT® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Neonatal Transport Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls neonatal transport nurse prep questions, neonatal transport nurse review questions, and neonatal transport nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the C NPT® Examination. 264 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam?
The Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam?
The Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Transport Core Knowledge - 48%; Clinical Issues in Neonatal Transport - 26%; and Clinical Issues in Pediatric Transport - 26%
Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (458)
Our question bank for the Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 123 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 23 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 40 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 40 questions
- Genetics - 11 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 40 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 40 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Dermatology - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 16 questions
- Nervous - 70 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 63 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 131 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Trauma - 45 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 40 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 295 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 317 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Causes - 112 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 245 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 20 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 74 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 32 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 18 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 34 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 5 questions
- History Physical - 394 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 138 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 142 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 127 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 9 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 22 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Neonatal Transport Nurse Certification Exam Articles (225)
Apnea in infants is the term used to describe episodes of cessation of breathing and may be due to many physiological and pathophysiological proces ...
Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) is a disease of retinal vascular and capillary proliferation affecting premature infants undergoing oxygen therapy ...
In neonates, meconium Ileus (MI) is one of the earliest manifestations in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF). It presents in up to 20% of patients ...
Fetal growth restriction (FGR) affects about 3% to 7% of all pregnancies.&nbs ...
Neonatal lupus erythematosus belongs to a group of medical conditions in which immunoglobulin G is transported across the placenta to the fetal cir ...