Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 296 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 202 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls microbiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 223 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (296)
Our question bank for the Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 6 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 33 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 87 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 27 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 17 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 375 questions
- Integument - 47 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 13 questions
- Nervous - 15 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 33 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 42 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 41 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 21 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 133 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 177 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 224 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 108 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 49 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 86 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 14 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 13 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 31 questions
- History Physical - 288 questions
- Pathophysiology - 245 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 88 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 57 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Microbiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (202)
Erythema infectiosum is a common viral exanthem illness found in children. It is also known as “fifth disease” as it is 1 of the 6 most ...
Public health is a broad term that applies to all entities and their work to improve the health of a group of people. Public health focuses on impr ...
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a gram-negative spiral-shaped bacterium that affects up to 50% of the population worldwide, with a higher preval ...
Bacterial meningitis is a bacterial infection of the meninges, which is the protective covering for the brain and spinal cord resulting in inflamma ...
Roseola infantum is a common disease of childhood caused by a primary infection with human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) and less frequently, by human herp ...
Chickenpox or varicella is a contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV). The virus is responsible for
Viral encephalitis is an inflammation of the brain parenchyma caused by a virus. It is the most common type of encephalitis and often coexists with ...
Septic arthritis is joint inflammation secondary to an infectious etiology, usually bacterial, but occasionally fungal, mycobacterial, viral, or ot ...
Candidemia is defined as the presence of species in the blood. It is the most common fungal bloodstream infection in hospitalized ...
The FDA has approved the use of macrolide antibiotics for a wide variety of bacterial infections. Azithromycin, clarithromycin, and erythromycin, i ...
The Gram staining is one of the most crucial staining techniques in microbiology. It gets its name from the Danish bacteriologist Hans Christian Gr ...
Hepatitis D virus (HDV) was discovered in 1977 in patients with chronic Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
Recognition of issues related to the use of antibiotics has been present since their early clinical introduction in the 1940s. Since then, the use ...
Active tuberculosis is a multiorgan disease caused by primary infection or as a reactivation of latent tuberculosis. Accordingly, active tuberculos ...
A broad spectrum of hand infections is commonly encountered by hand surgeons, primary care physicians, and emergency medicine practitioners.
Allison R Castro RN, BS University of South Florida Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required