Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Certification Corporation® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 871 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 405 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Materanal Newborn Certification . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maternal Newborn Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls maternal-newborn nurse prep questions, maternal-newborn nurse review questions, and maternal-newborn nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Materanal Newborn Certification . 442 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Pregnancy, Birth Risk Factors and Complications - 7%, Maternal Postpartum Assessment, Management and Education - 26%, Newborn Assessment and Management - 19%, Maternal Postpartum Complications - 24%, and Newborn Complications - 24%
Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (871)
Our question bank for the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 97 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 18 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 66 questions
- Eyes - 22 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 58 questions
- Genetics - 32 questions
- Genitourinary - 32 questions
- Growth and Development - 126 questions
- Gynecologic - 21 questions
- Hematologic - 62 questions
- Infectious - 96 questions
- Integument - 37 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 37 questions
- Nervous - 103 questions
- Nutrition - 30 questions
- Obstetric - 515 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 79 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 21 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 20 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 129 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 69 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 464 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 581 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Causes - 282 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 285 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 47 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 109 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 94 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 65 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 30 questions
- History Physical - 751 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 342 questions
- Patient Education - 84 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 300 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 194 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 33 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 23 questions
- Drug Information - 26 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 10 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam Articles (405)
Persistent truncus arteriosus (TA) is a rare, congenital, cyanotic heart defect characterized by a ventricular septal defect (VSD), a single trunca ...
The episiotomy is a technique originally designed to reduce the incidence of severe perineal tears (third and fourth-degree) during labor.
Psychiatric illnesses that are non-psychotic are one of the most common morbidities of pregnancy and the perinatal period. These disorders include ...
Meconium is the earliest stool of a newborn. Occasionally, newborns pass meconium during labor or delivery, resulting in a meconium- ...
The ventricular system of the brain is an interconnected series of cavities filled with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) that cushions the brain. Though t ...