Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Certification Corporation® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 998 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 442 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Materanal Newborn Certification . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maternal Newborn Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls maternal-newborn nurse prep questions, maternal-newborn nurse review questions, and maternal-newborn nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Materanal Newborn Certification . 468 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam?
The Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Pregnancy, Birth Risk Factors and Complications - 7%, Maternal Postpartum Assessment, Management and Education - 26%, Newborn Assessment and Management - 19%, Maternal Postpartum Complications - 24%, and Newborn Complications - 24%
Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (998)
Our question bank for the Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 19 questions
- Cardiovascular - 104 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 24 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 82 questions
- Eyes - 23 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 66 questions
- Genetics - 39 questions
- Genitourinary - 33 questions
- Growth and Development - 139 questions
- Gynecologic - 27 questions
- Hematologic - 76 questions
- Infectious - 114 questions
- Integument - 44 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 42 questions
- Nervous - 117 questions
- Nutrition - 35 questions
- Obstetric - 580 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 17 questions
- Pulmonary - 84 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 15 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 27 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 20 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 138 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 8 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 83 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 19 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 515 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 15 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 639 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 17 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 320 questions
- Classification - 49 questions
- Differential - 340 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 57 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 132 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 100 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 41 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 75 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 32 questions
- History Physical - 865 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 395 questions
- Patient Education - 93 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 357 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 221 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 37 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 33 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 13 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Maternal Newborn Nurse Certification Exam Articles (442)
The COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccine is indicated for the prevention of coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), caused by the severe acute respiratory syndr ...
Jaundice, also known as hyperbilirubinemia, is a frequently encountered clinical problem in neonates. About 60-80% of all term or late-term, health ...
Phenylketonuria (PKU) is an inborn error of metabolism (IEM) most often caused by missense mutations in the gene encoding phenylalanine hydroxylase ...
Airway suctioning is routinely done in most care settings, including acute care, sub-acute care, long-term care, and home settings. Suctioning is p ...
Bacterial vaginosis is a condition caused by an overgrowth of normal vaginal flora. Most commonly ...