Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Hospice and Palliative Care Credentialing Center® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 470 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 142 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hospice-Palliative Care Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hospice-palliative nurse prep questions, hospice-palliative nurse review questions, and hospice-palliative nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hospice-Palliative Care Examination. 189 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam?
The Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam?
The Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Life-Limiting Conditions in Adult Patients, Pain Management, Symptom Management; Patient and Family Care - Education, and Advocacy and Practice Issues
Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam MCQs (470)
Our question bank for the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 10 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 57 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 27 questions
- Gynecologic - 25 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 21 questions
- Integument - 15 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 23 questions
- Nervous - 81 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 199 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 66 questions
- Pulmonary - 69 questions
- Renal - 19 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Trauma - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 45 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 56 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 113 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 240 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 65 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 345 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 38 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 54 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 31 questions
- Causes - 98 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 60 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 8 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 12 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 12 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 12 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 24 questions
- History Physical - 387 questions
- Legal - 38 questions
- Pathophysiology - 154 questions
- Patient Education - 53 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 163 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 207 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 6 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 49 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 31 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 29 questions
Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam Articles (142)
Lissencephaly includes a range of severe brain malformations, including agyria (absent gyri), pachygyria (broad gyri), and subcortical band he ...
The diversity of religions around the world creates challenges for health care providers and systems to provide culturally competent medical c ...
The three events that led to the development of cancer treatment began with three events in the last century: the discovery of X-rays by Wilhelm Ko ...
Many medical situations require knowledge about pain management, especially when dealing with the tormenting chronic pain associated with cancer. P ...
Worldwide, prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed male malignancy and the fifth leading cause of cancer death in men.