Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Hospice and Palliative Care Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 522 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 163 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hospice-Palliative Care Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hospice-palliative nurse prep questions, hospice-palliative nurse review questions, and hospice-palliative nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hospice-Palliative Care Examination. 207 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam?
The Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam?
The Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam?
Topics include: Patient Care - Life-Limiting Conditions in Adult Patients, Pain Management, Symptom Management; Patient and Family Care - Education, and Advocacy and Practice Issues
Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam MCQs (522)
Our question bank for the Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 28 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 12 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 13 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 70 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 31 questions
- Gynecologic - 25 questions
- Hematologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 24 questions
- Integument - 14 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 30 questions
- Nervous - 89 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 217 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 81 questions
- Pulmonary - 74 questions
- Renal - 19 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 39 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 64 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 121 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 262 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 76 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 381 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 44 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 55 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 13 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 126 questions
- Classification - 24 questions
- Differential - 69 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 10 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 16 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 13 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 30 questions
- History Physical - 445 questions
- Legal - 35 questions
- Pathophysiology - 191 questions
- Patient Education - 62 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 184 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 225 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 52 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 55 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 40 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 33 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Hospice-Palliative Care Nurse Exam Articles (163)
A mastectomy is a surgical procedure involving removal of all or part of the breast. The term originates from the Greek word , meani ...
Since ancient times, children around the world have been afflicted with cystic fibrosis that leads to shortened lifespans. In medieval Europe, thes ...
According to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), protected health information (PHI) is any health information that can ...
Constipation is a common complaint encountered in clinical practice, with a prevalence of 16% in all adults and 33% in adults older than 60 years. ...
Neutrophils play an essential role in immune defenses because they ingest, kill, and digest invading microorganisms, including fungi and bacteria. ...