Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Association for Healthcare Quality® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 372 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 108 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPHQ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Healthcare Quality Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls healthcare quality nurse prep questions, healthcare quality nurse review questions, and healthcare quality nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPHQ® Examination. 100 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam?
The Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam?
The Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Organizational Leadership, Regulatory, Health Data Analytics, Performance and Process Improvement, and Patient Safety
Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (372)
Our question bank for the Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 9 questions
- Nervous - 33 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 100 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 21 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 180 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 110 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 18 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 139 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 103 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 28 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 31 questions
- Causes - 7 questions
- Classification - 21 questions
- Differential - 55 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 133 questions
- History Physical - 47 questions
- Legal - 89 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 19 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 31 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 74 questions
- Clinical Education - 39 questions
- Resource Utilization - 1 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
Healthcare Quality Nurse Certification Exam Articles (108)
Workplace injuries are a major cause of disability and death. The workers' compensation system was developed to provide compensation to workers for ...
Inter-facility transport is defined as the transport of patients between two healthcare facilities. The process is generally accomplished thro ...
Telehealth is the use of a technology-based virtual platform to deliver various aspects of health information, prevention, monitoring, and medical ...
The outline seven roles for NPD practitioners, which are: learning ...
Every state and territory in the US set laws to govern the practice of nursing. These laws are defined in the Nursing Practice Act (NPA). The NPA i ...